Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Kyle Walker is such an ick I reckon if he came near me, I would seal myself shut like he gives me such a visceral ick I think I would rather join a covenant and live a life of celibacy than be in a room with him alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
Good Morning to all associated with the beautiful team that is Wolverhampton Wanderers 💛💛

Big 3 points tonight against lower league opponents that smell like they don’t wipe their bums properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Again thank you everyone for so much love 💕
The ward sister called and said they can do most of the pre-assessment on the phone so that painic is over. Have to do a covid test as the op will be pressure on my lungs but i don't think it's covid.
Just need to be ok to see the surgeon on Thursday and should be good to go for the 21st Feb.

Keeping this football related. I feel on paper it should be a city win tonight but somthing tells me maybe not. Should be a good match.
Lots of the fa cup replays on tv as well this week. Do love a jam pack week of football!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I've said this countless times on the goodman thread but you utter one negative thing about Annie and they all come at you but HE is the one that caused all of this, but he sits in the middle, scot free, letting the women bash it out

I don't care what anyone says, but i think he was definitely having a secret family relationship with Lauryn, fed her a load of bullshit and a gold digger like her would have lapped it all up.

Do I feel sorry for Annie....yes, is she a mug for putting up with his disgusting antics of secret children, prostitutes and cock flashing 100%.... lack of self respect for her and her boys! Money clearly talks like it always does
I don’t have the energy for that Goodman thread anymore, it actually drains me!

Kyle Walker is a piece of shit who will just continue to fuck about and do what he wants. Sadly I think Annie will take him back.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Thoughts on married to the game so far-

That woman Cat is insufferable! Shes awful! How does he put up with her? That laugh!

Taylor and Riyad-there’s no love between them at all? I don’t get it?

The American couple are cute. He respects her so much which is not often seen in footballers I don’t think.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
WOLVES ARE WINNING THE FA CUP

Bring on Coventry!! (No disrespect but it feels like the first time in forever we’ve got a favourable draw)

Newcastles wait for a trophy can continue, Liverpools quadruple can piss off, City’s treble treble can do one, Chelsea’s bottle jobs can bottle it again, Man Utd’s only chance at a trophy can fucking wait
and Leicesters comeback season can piss off aswell

Sorry if I missed you I’m excited xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
Just seen a video on twitter of Grealish crying on the bench after coming off injured, didn’t he only just come back? A lot of city fans on social media don’t rate him but I think he’s a much more important player for them than people realise, feel for him even though he’s a bit of a cunt 😭
If he could just be a better boyfriend I’d genuinely really rate him, same with Maddison, like they both are great around kids, undeniably talented, both friendly and actually have personality, they just ruin it by being sleazy.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Did they want him to go “oh sorry I meant to call him an alleged rapist”

If Greenwood is so upset by it why not publish the imaginary evidence that his fans seem to think means he’s innocent to clear his name?

Honestly what a mad world that you get in shit for calling someone what they are

• Heart
  • Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Never known a thread like it . They are suspicious of new posters and make one comment they misconstrue and your piled upon by older thread contributors. The bullying Happened to me several times this week. I was called a bitch and other things when I hadn’t said anything wrong it was them who decided to twist what I’d said.
as someone who read it all thats not what happened, and we dont need all that bs in here

• Heart
  • Haha