Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
I never thought being a WAG could look boring but Jorginho’s wife Catherine has managed it. What an insufferable person

Reactions: 16

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Happy birthday @Velocinaptor2 😘🥂
Hope you have a great day!
What a treat you have later Luton vs Villa, Unai Emery and Rob Edwards within meters of each other.
The lads send their birthday love to you ❤
20240228_085040.jpg

20240228_083750.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ll be supporting certain teams very quietly in a dark room this weekend just so I don’t curse them…

• Haha

glm31

A disgusting racist idiot hiding behind an anonymous Twitter account with Tommy Doyle's profile pic (Wolves supporter :mad: ) sent a tirade of racist abuse against one of our fans, Manny, who does a huge amount of work for the Wolves foundation and various other charities.

The real Tommy Doyle took the time to send Manny a message to check that he was OK. Awful that anyone should be subjected to the vile abuse that Manny was, but very lovely of Tommy to respond and such a classy response too.

• Heart
  • Angry

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He was in my dream last night. I was talking to him at a restaurant and then some girl I went to school with (I am 30 so fuck knows why she showed up) came over and started screaming that he was her boyfriend so I told her her dress was ugly 😭
I had a dream a few months ago where me and my footballer boyfriend (I think it was Billy Gilmour) were on a cliff for a romantic date and he proposed to me and in the shock of him proposing to me I stepped back and fell off the cliff.
Has anyone else had a dream about a footballer/footballers before and if so what were they?

• Haha

mamaland

Lurker here. Just waiting married to the game and wow Cat is so annoying. The laugh 😩😩

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
I never thought being a WAG could look boring but Jorginho’s wife Catherine has managed it. What an insufferable person
I mean she’s clearly only with him for the money. Got pregnant from Jude law on a holiday fling and pregnant by Jorginho while he was still with his ex
---
Just watching this married to the game can’t see tayla and Mahrez lasting 🤣
Wouldn’t be shocked, dawn was pushing her towards any footballer in the area. Pretty sure she went in a single date with aguero as well

• Wow
Reactions: 15

AdsB

VIP Member
I shouldn’t have watched Married To The Game so late. Now I’m gonna hear Cats laugh in my sleep 😂.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
All i’m going to say is if that was Trent on the ground like Walker just was for that Sterling goal there would have already been 50 articles and thousands of viral tweets about it, we would never hear the end of it 😂 Pisses me off that most other defenders get away with murder meanwhile his every move is magnified, Walker clearly too busy worrying about Loz Goodmans next move

Dead at this pic 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
From upshot

FOOTBALL
👖 Dodgy Klobber
ile%2F1cfba6a5-91ed-401d-91d4-4f23d2edee9a%2Fimage.jpg
Before you feel too sorry for Liverpool fans, spare a thought for their spiritual cousins in Hamburg.​
Back in 2008, the German giants interviewed then-Mainz manager Jurgen Klopp for their vacant manager’s position.​
But while they were impressed by his slick gegenpressing and luminescent teeth, Jurgen exhibited one fatal flaw: his ripped jeans.​
The club’s directors also compiled a dossier of other evidence against Klopp, complaining he stank of cigarettes, had a “gruff” appearance and was “not a great timekeeper”. They appointed ex-Spurs boss Martin Jol instead.​
Klopp joined Dortmund and led them to two Bundesliga titles, while Hamburg slid into mediocrity and were eventually relegated for the first time in 2018 - two weeks before Klopp led Liverpool out for the Champions League final.​
They’d take those ripped jeans now…

And this one
It’s been a rough week for the good people of Liverpool, who greeted Jurgen Klopp’s bombshell departure with the stiff upper lip of a 14-year-old who just learned One Direction are splitting up.​
Sobbing fans berated Talksport for “prattling on about the cricket” instead of paying tribute to Klopp, and a Merseyside priest led his congregation in prayer for the beloved gaffer.​
But the odd vulture was circling the disaster zone too.​
Thai scammers are posing as Klopp’s rumoured replacement Xabi Alonso, and targeting grieving Liverpool fans with this message:​
I am Xabi Alonso, I will be in charge of Liverpool next season, but I am short of money for my flights to Liverpool. Please send me £7.

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Heck is a complete c*** apparently so I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if that letter is true.

Ty Bracey (Villa podcaster and big social media presence, very involved with the club although he doesn’t work directly for them) seems to know enough to have stuck his neck out and backed the statement.

28F56FF6-30B4-422A-A6E1-A1AA36640907.jpeg
4E0428ED-3C4C-48FE-8C3F-3F604549B194.jpeg
6E851381-B79B-458D-9CBA-336884F11B07.jpeg

Heck apparently has previous and similar allegations about him back in the States (I believe when he was with NY Red Bulls, will have to try and find the piece I saw linked earlier). He’s certainly done nothing much other than piss fans off since he’s been here, but this is next level if true and needs to be investigated.

I’ve noticed a change in the media team’s output since the start of the year, and the long term club photographer doesn’t seem to be credited or upload to Getty anymore, so I do wonder if any of this could be related 🤔

• Wow