Goodman Sisters #58 Proz exploiting the Spanish talker… Just face facts, you’ll never be a Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so its going a bit weird again

oh my god, I did not want to make it weird 😂 my point was essentially Lauren reminds me of every insane and unpredictable unreasonable human I’ve ever met and that a lot of it seems rooted in absolutely thinking they are somehow sacred.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw this on the thread rhubs recommended if we say it were unhinged
It’s the same everywhere
To be fair, I was gonna jump straight into that thread, to see what was going down, and on reading that☝I have actually gone back a thread, it's annoying im only on page 30/51 on thread 6, knowing thread 7 is going wild (probably a thread 8 by now) but 💯 worth it. I was glad of the suggestion.

We should do it too.why not.❤ Some folk will always moan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think I could love Sian anymore. What I'd give to have a sister fighting my corner like she does with Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The no new house no more babies then the box at city & he had to divorce Annie.....I hope Annie buys a new house & it Loz over the edge completely!
I know people say she's crazy but bleeping hell man 😫
She must just sit rocking day & night. Her therapist but be sick of her tit 😶
I bet she has an Annie doll that she sticks pins into. Probably bought if from the same place she bought that bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Get the wine open lads Queen Sian has spoken! Skanky sue has been very active on insta so far today..will she respond?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sians standing 10toes down for her sister and nephews. 💯 waiting for Sian to say the daughters name

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I love the fact she’s mentioned Lauren refuse for Kyle’s other kids to meet him.
She definitely refused as she wasn’t invited

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I definitely think Sian reads these threads and if she does then you are an amazing classy woman as is your sister 👏🏽 good on you queen

• Heart
Reactions: 87
So that little boy could have met his half brothers and she REFUSED?????

Hold up hold up...

Teaches Kairo his half-brothers names, but refuses to let him meet them?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.