Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
We should do a Billy G rave thread, but we’d probably be the only two on it! 🤣
We totally should do a Billy G rave thread as it would be really fun although like you said it would probably be only us two on it, so what we need to do is encourage everyone else on here to become a big Billy G fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
I swear when it comes to injuries Liverpool are cursed. Although in saying that the injuries to Diogo and Curtis were as a result of rough challenges from a Brentford player yet neither one was deemed a foul let alone card-worthy.
Think I’ve cursed him 😩 He’s not usually in my team but I used the Free Hit chip to completely blow up my regular XI for this double game week.

Seriously hope he & Jones will be ok. Was Núñez an injury too? I’ve only just got in so catching up.

F535BF29-2EAD-4C5D-80B1-911173E1D3AE.jpeg

BDY_97

VIP Member
How he didn't score some of them chances I will never know especially the one where he was completely unmarked and he headed it over.
I actually gasped, just one of those games where it doesn’t go in the net regardless of what he did 😭 I had Salah captain, Watkins & Gordon so I was doing well and hoped Haaland wouldn’t let me down but oh well

Wonder if it’s true that Joelinton got one of them pregnant?

It’s also interesting how the players mentioned in most of the rumours are the same once’s who’ve been injured for a lengthy period this season.
I only know of Trippier and Joelinton, who else was involved? Please dont say Jacob Murphy. I really like him and his big gob.