Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
gotta love that its worse to call someone a rapist than actually be one
I’m seeing more of a reaction towards Bellingham for saying it then I did towards Greenwood for actually doing it, it’s so fucked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

LaraQ

VIP Member
What Bellingham said,if he did say it,is a fact.Greenwood is a rapist.He shouldn't be punished for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I have no reason to post this but in a world of evil twats like Greenwood be more Saka 🌟
He looks like he is off to school 😊

Screenshot_20240202-183748_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spectacles

VIP Member
All I think about when it comes to this story, is that they're fighting over Kyle Walker 🤢🤮 I know there's kids involved but both women can walk away from him and they're kids will be provided for. I think Annie will take him back though. Goodman hoping he'll declare his undying love for her (which he probably already has but he wouldn't want to admit that).

I saw a comment somewhere which made me laugh, that Kyle's intelligence starts in his feet but the more you move up, it gets less and less 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

CeCesworld

VIP Member
gotta love that its worse to call someone a rapist than actually be one

#FreeJude

Ridiculous that they can act on this but when it’s racism they turn a blind eye or tell the players to get o with it. Maybe the rapist should just get on with it and also not abuse people… 🤷🏻‍♀️

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m sorry I cannot get on board with Foden. Cracking player but he looks like he’d bike around and ask me to buy him a pack of cigs from the offie 😭

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Jude is a hero. In his early days in Dortmund he called out the fact that the referee was on the team that gambled and manipulated games back in the mid 2000s when he was borely born yet (the referee wasnt banned for life because he helped them uncovering it). Caused a huge controversy this way that even led to legal actions been taken against him, but stood by it, so I'm sure he stands by what he said here too.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Interesting that they are quick to bring in a lip reader now, but apparently weren’t able to do so when fans & players have racially abused players on the pitch 🤔

Reactions: 25

HaloGirl

VIP Member
38BFDEEF-F4C4-4AE9-BACB-E3DF0CD04441.jpeg

Sam Street is the asst sports editor of the scum. Such a hard man going after a 76 year old who is ill in hospital and who has done a lot for Palace over the years. DKHEAD.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

LaraQ

VIP Member
Roy Hodgson was taken to hospital this morning after being taken ill during a training session.I hope he's ok,I love the guy,he's a proper old school manager.If it is stress related then I hope he just walks away from Palace and enjoys his retirement.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Just had a phone call to say my operation what was ment for tomorrow has just been cancelled as the surgeon doesn't think it's safe to go ahead at the moment 😞

Plus with the news Mbappe has signed for Real Madrid, and their was me thinking he was coming to Arsenal 😉

Oh well at least i get to here the Arsenal game tommorw.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Someone needs to have a word with the Sky director of photography.

Sir / Ma’am - no-one and I repeat no-one wants an aerial shot of Kenilworth Rd when sexy Rob Edwards is talking. Just keep that dam camera on his dam face!
Kindest regards
💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23