Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
See I always thought Alisha Lehman and Douglas Luiz were alright but they clearly think they’re above themselves taking their XL Bully for a walk off the lead around their housing estate. I’d hate to be living around there. Not anti dogs but I don’t trust that breed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

wordzalad

VIP Member
LOOOOL I FUCKING LOVE YOU, WOLVES! WEST MIDS RISE UP ♥
Lmao I started celebrating and by the time I’d stopped we were losing again.

Don’t think that last United goal should count, the player who scored it looks about 14 and therefore should be in bed. Child labour laws and all that.
---
I don’t think that’s what he said, but I wish he did! Scumbag

Hope he did. Bet the little incels who love Greenwood are having a meltdown at one of the best young players itw calling him what he is ✌🏼🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

redstraw16

VIP Member
So I was talking to a friend today about the TV show, and they immediately whipped out their phone and showed me messages from someone they know (someone that frequently meets footballing couples in Cheshire because of their job).

They were saying about how Taylor and Riyad are just horrible, and are two of the worst people they’ve ever met. They allegedly completely look down on everyone they meet and are so much worse off camera. This person really doubled down on just how horrid Taylor is too, to the point where she’d basically ignore anyone who isn’t worth her time.

They also said Adam Lallana is the nicest man you could ever meet.

• Wow

~*~Jess~*~

Bloody love Bellingham even more after his comments on scumwood. So many comments on the daily mail defending the prick. I just don’t get it.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m crying Harry Kane genuinely was the curse all along 😭 Now they have Dier it’s doubled lmao

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
🚨 ATTN: Rob Edward’s Fan Club 🚨
He was on Football Focus this morning (don’t think it appears on iPlayer until tomorrow).

3F789B63-9F99-4ECE-9730-659216A50A08.png

• Heart

hyoopy

A pregnant girl asked him for a shirt for her boyfriend and he sent weird stuff asking to fuck her lol. There’s others but I can’t think

I think about this way more than I should. these messages are literally the most embarrassing, gross and uncomfortable thing anyone could ever have about themselves freely available on the internet. if there was something similarly weird and embarassing about me floating around online, I genuinely think I'd have to fake my death, die or go live on a commune in the middle of nowhere

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I feel like those skins should be banned. They are dangerous and impact the game*.

*This might not be true and I might just be a thirsty bitch

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
How the f*** is he not banned?! 😡😡
Should be banned. The drink driving bans need to be more serious as in you lose your licence for years and when the ban ends you need to re do your test and have a black box. Maybe even cap the car they can drive.
I don’t think many footballers would take the law so lightly if they were made to drive about in a car their nan would drive 🤣

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Just read in the paper that Patrick Bamford had people outside his house and his partner and child inside, she called him worried so he goes home and there are 2 cars blocking his driveway, they drove off. This ain't right no way fans should be turning up at a players house.
Added screenshot
Nah that is absolutely deluded. What the actual fuck possesses you to drive to some strangers house and block them out/in like a stalker

wordzalad

VIP Member
View attachment 2762307
Sam Street is the asst sports editor of the scum. Such a hard man going after a 76 year old who is ill in hospital and who has done a lot for Palace over the years. DKHEAD.
What a freak. Like why joke about a man being ill- I mean of course it’s a S*n “journo” where 99.99999999999% of their paper is bollocks except the date

wordzalad

VIP Member
I dislike her for slagging off Manchester and its food, etc. in an Instagram Q&A session and then recently claiming she likes the place. She’s a snake.
I don’t honestly get why Manchester gets a bad rep. I used to live near there and I liked it. Cities are what you make of them. I prefer Manchester to London tbf 🤣

If you move somewhere, you gotta embrace it, meet the local people, ask for recommendations and be nice. She could have literally went into the city and had any type of cuisine she liked. There’s hundreds of restaurants. No one was making her eat fish and chips the daft cow 🤣

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I asked that footballers & wags page about Fern as they like to make out they know all.
reply was Fern keeps to herself & theres a language barrier :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17