Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now its likely to be Liverpool next round, i'm slightly more ok with losing Tonight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait what do you mean we didn’t get Liverpool or Man United 🤣. We got a favourable draw??? What on earth is happening

If we lose ignore this.

Reactions: 8
I went to the pub with 2 friends last night to watch the Luton game and I literally saw zero seconds of it as I was drunk before it started 🙈 what a waste of Rob!! 😩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jurgen is going to be reported for child labour at this rate.
I’ve got underwear older than the young lad he’s just brought on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s time to admit it… I find Victor Lindelöf attractive 🙃 I have repeatedly called Utd a Goblin XI but he gets a pass (I’ve a soft spot for Højlund now he’s realised blonde curtains are unfortunate as he seems sweet, but he’s a baby so doesn’t count).

• Haha
WOLVES ARE WINNING THE FA CUP

Bring on Coventry!! (No disrespect but it feels like the first time in forever we’ve got a favourable draw)

Newcastles wait for a trophy can continue, Liverpools quadruple can piss off, City’s treble treble can do one, Chelsea’s bottle jobs can bottle it again, Man Utd’s only chance at a trophy can bleeping wait
and Leicesters comeback season can piss off aswell

Sorry if I missed you I’m excited xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s time to admit it… I find Victor Lindelöf attractive 🙃 I have repeatedly called Utd a Goblin XI but he gets a pass (I’ve a soft spot for Højlund now he’s realised blonde curtains are unfortunate as he seems sweet, but he’s a baby so doesn’t count).
yay Welcome to Team Victor :love:

• Heart
I take it all back. What in the Matrix Revolutions is going on here? 🤣

2DE6F734-DFCC-4259-B21C-C039D10B676F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lindelof is good looking but from Man Utd, McTominay is so fine, I would be up him like a tree 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time commenting on this thread after months of being a nosy cow 👋🏻 I’m just gonna leave this picture of Matt O’Riley here, good god almighty
A beautiful man. The video of him and the other celtic players singing Taylor Swift on a night out over Christmas is still one of my favourite ever videos 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.