Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the f*** is he not banned?! 😡😡
Should be banned. The drink driving bans need to be more serious as in you lose your licence for years and when the ban ends you need to re do your test and have a black box. Maybe even cap the car they can drive.
I don’t think many footballers would take the law so lightly if they were made to drive about in a car their nan would drive 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a brief encounter with with Miss Cat today over a post I made on insta. Definitely got her claws out!

She's as unhinged as she appears on the TV and believes her own hype too.....deluded and self centred.

And..... It's because of her that Jorgihno's playing the best football of his career. OK love. 😂 😂 😂

*cue irritating laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone got tea on Wesley Fofana and his wife? Have they split up? They got married not that long ago.

Reactions: 4
I need this man on the open top bus for any potential parades we have at the end of the season 😭 Mad to think it could have all ended so differently for their family when him and his wife were kidnapped

• Heart
Reactions: 11
EllaBella10 seeing as we both love Billy have you watched this film on him that was released by the Scottish National Team last night. I found the video to be so insightful and it showed what a mature, level-headed and genuine person he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
EllaBella10 seeing as we both love Billy have you watched this film on him that was released by the Scottish National Team last night. I found the video to be so insightful and it showed what a mature, level-headed and genuine person he is.
I most certainly have, watched it as soon as it premiered 😆 yeah he’s a good boy is Billy, love him! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I most certainly have, watched it as soon as it premiered 😆 yeah he’s a good boy is Billy, love him! 😍
He is so level-headed and genuine isn't he and I was honestly so impressed with how he came across. His parents and brother are so supportive of him and you can tell how much football means to him. After naming my topic 5 players who I had a crush on back in January I am now officially putting Billy in my top 5 :love:❤

• Heart
He is so level-headed and genuine isn't he and I was honestly so impressed with how he came across. His parents and brother are so supportive of him and you can tell how much football means to him. After naming my topic 5 players who I had a crush on back in January I am now officially putting Billy in my top 5 :love:❤
I know people who know him personally and they all say he’s a gem, just a really lovely down to earth guy 🥰 I actually saw him once at one of my friends birthday party but was too shy to go and speak to him 😆🙈

P.S I was pregnant at the time so was sober, if I’d had a few drinks I’d definitely have went over to him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know people who know him personally and they all say he’s a gem, just a really lovely down to earth guy 🥰 I actually saw him once at one of my friends birthday party but was too shy to go and speak to him 😆🙈

P.S I was pregnant at the time so was sober, if I’d had a few drinks I’d definitely have went over to him 🤣
I think I would be the same in your situation when you saw him at your friends birthday party as I naturally quite a shy person anyway, but it's good to hear that everybody you know say that he's a gem. My first thought when I watched the video was that he seems a lovely sweet and genuine guy who just wants to do what he loves. 🥰❤

• Heart
I think I would be the same in your situation when you saw him at your friends birthday party as I naturally quite a shy person anyway, but it's good to hear that everybody you know say that he's a gem. My first thought when I watched the video was that he seems a lovely sweet and genuine guy who just wants to do what he loves. 🥰❤
Yeah he’s genuinely just all about the football, he’s not interested in the fame, money and chasing skirt like your usual footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah he’s genuinely just all about the football, he’s not interested in the fame, money and chasing skirt like your usual footballer.
He just wants to let his performances do the talking and it is so refreshing to see that as most footballers do only care about the fame and money, but you can tell from this video just how much playing football means to him and I love the support that his family provides as you can tell that they have allowed him to pursue his dream without putting any pressure on him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
He just wants to let his football do the talking and it is so refreshing to see that as most footballers do only care about the fame and money, but you can tell from this video just how much playing football means to him and I love the support that his family provides as you can tell that they have allowed him to pursue his dream without putting any pressure on him.
We should do a Billy G rave thread, but we’d probably be the only two on it! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We should do a Billy G rave thread, but we’d probably be the only two on it! 🤣
We totally should do a Billy G rave thread as it would be really fun although like you said it would probably be only us two on it, so what we need to do is encourage everyone else on here to become a big Billy G fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.