Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wolves done a TikTok where the players say who their favourite F1 driver is 🤣. Was hoping one of them would say George Russel as he’s a Wolves fan 😭 (I know little about F1 but I now want him to do well just cause he supports us).

Reactions: 9
Happy birthday @Velocinaptor2 😘🥂
Hope you have a great day!
What a treat you have later Luton vs Villa, Unai Emery and Rob Edwards within meters of each other.
The lads send their birthday love to you ❤
20240228_085040.jpg

20240228_083750.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wolves done a TikTok where the players say who their favourite F1 driver is 🤣. Was hoping one of them would say George Russel as he’s a Wolves fan 😭 (I know little about F1 but I now want him to do well just cause he supports us).
Forest did the same and most said Lewis Hamilton I think 2 said Max and Neco Williams said Lando.
Never knew George was a Wolves fan as from where he lives I'd expect him to be a Norwich fan but fair do's to him.

Reactions: 7
Forest did the same and most said Lewis Hamilton I think 2 said Max and Neco Williams said Lando.
Never knew George was a Wolves fan as from where he lives I'd expect him to be a Norwich fan but fair do's to him.
West Ham did it too.

Happy Birthday @Velocinaptor2 Maybe we’ll get some Unai/Rob jelly wrestling later ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So did I tbf but I saw the comments so googled it and apparently he’s a fan cause his dad is 😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whoever creates the next thread don't forget to include the winning title which is currently this:
Footballers & Wags #55 Blues Billion Pound Bottle jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday @Velocinaptor2 😘🥂
Hope you have a great day!
What a treat you have later Luton vs Villa, Unai Emery and Rob Edwards within meters of each other.
The lads send their birthday love to you ❤
View attachment 2790613
View attachment 2790614
Thank you! 😍 Seriously guys, thank you all so much, you’re all very sweet, I’m so glad I’ve found this lovely corner of the internet ♥

I’ve already had to explain “good ebening” to my mum this morning after my friend got me a Unai birthday card 😂

Worry not, the jelly is in a refrigerated van en route to Luton 🫡 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not linking but daily mail have a new Greenwood story, He's such a good lad he wants to move back to so he can help save his parents marriage( as his Dads with him in Spain) Def leaked by his team as it mentions his Daughter is called Summer which i've not seen mentioned anywhere.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Not linking but daily mail have a new Greenwood story, He's such a good lad he wants to move back to so he can help save his parents marriage( as his Dads with him in Spain) Def leaked by his team as it mentions his Daughter is called Summer which i've not seen mentioned anywhere.
Greenwood helping saving a relationship 💀.
Who will be asked for help next? Kyle Walker?

(I know they’re not the same but still ya get me)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Greenwood helping saving a relationship 💀.
Who will be asked for help next? Kyle Walker?

(I know they’re not the same but still ya get me)
I am not sure whether to laugh or cry (be angry) at this!

Reactions: 8
Why does his dad need to stay with him in Spain? 🤔 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.