Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even that. For me it’s the drink driving and the supporting Mendy and others, the fact that he’s a serial cheat just tops it off tbh 😂 He is great with fans though especially young kids, they all seem to love him.
can’t lie I forgot about the drink driving… 😶

Reactions: 6
I don’t think he’s necessarily been a bench warmer, Pep is known for rotating even his best players. His first season at city was a bit shite but last season he was definitely really crucial in helping win the treble and played a lot more. Think a few City fans had shiny new toy syndrome when they signed Doku and he had that really good burst of form earlier in the season, but for me Grealish is better

I will say though I don’t like the player Pep has turned him into, he’s still great but much preferred watching him at Villa.
Agree.Doku has huge potential but he is far from the finished article.

Reactions: 7
Just seen a video on twitter of Grealish crying on the bench after coming off injured, didn’t he only just come back? A lot of city fans on social media don’t rate him but I think he’s a much more important player for them than people realise, feel for him even though he’s a bit of a bleep 😭
I feel for him too. He’s a Grade A twit with the driving bans and the shagging anything with a pulse but he’s actually been decent when he has played and i think it’s nice when he takes the time with kids, you can tell he actually cares and isn’t just doing it as a contract obligation
---
Sexy Haaland v sexy Rob after the game anyone??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel for him too. He’s a Grade A twit with the driving bans and the shagging anything with a pulse but he’s actually been decent when he has played and i think it’s nice when he takes the time with kids, you can tell he actually cares and isn’t just doing it as a contract obligation
---
Sexy Haaland v sexy Rob after the game anyone??
Jelly wrestling again? I’d rather see Pep vs Rob to be fair but as long as Rob is involved I don’t mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he’s necessarily been a bench warmer, Pep is known for rotating even his best players. His first season at city was a bit shite but last season he was definitely really crucial in helping win the treble and played a lot more. Think a few City fans had shiny new toy syndrome when they signed Doku and he had that really good burst of form earlier in the season, but for me Grealish is better

I will say though I don’t like the player Pep has turned him into, he’s still great but much preferred watching him at Villa.
Gutted for him he melts my heart the way he is with kids but I did prefer the way he played at Villa much more exciting to watch. Not heard about cheating lately maybe he has grown up or maybe just keeping it quiet

Reactions: 10
Another vote for Pep, but if Haaland wants to join in that’s fine, he’s tall so I can keep my gaze low 😂

• Haha
Enjoyed that Blackburn Newcastle game. Shame for Blackburn in the end; they played incredibly well. Glad they tired Toon out ahead of their next match on Saturday too! ;)

Also enjoying Schär SOTM post-match; the topless Geordie fans less so, especially the guy with the, er, rather prominent NUFC tattoo!

• Haha
Enjoyed that Blackburn Newcastle game. Shame for Blackburn in the end; they played incredibly well. Glad they tired Toon out ahead of their next match on Saturday too! ;)

Also enjoying Schär SOTM post-match; the topless Geordie fans less so, especially the guy with the, er, rather prominent NUFC tattoo!
I didn’t see that guy but heard Gary Lineker asking if Shearer was going to get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am a Newcastle fan and raging about our performance but must admit we do have a good looking side 😉

Reactions: 8
I’ll always have a soft spot for Jack, he’s a good lad underneath all the sleaze. I wish he could play now like he used to for us, he was a wonder. I was gutted when he went, but in the end he got his cups and we’ve bought some absolute gold with his fee (Bailey, Buendia).

We all said he’d end up warming the bench in a side like City, shame it’s been the case. I hope all these injuries don’t lead him spiralling with the partying; he getting to an age now where he’s not going to be able to out train the drinking.
I liked watching him play, but even at Villa I’ve always thought he’s a total head, the boy idolised Gabby Agbonlahor (the guy who got 3women pregnant at the same time)for a while so that was mistake no1.
The drink (or whatever else) driving after going to some dodgy party at Ross McCormick’s flat (a guy who was completely outcast) and the fact he’s been a total fool repeatedly and never learnt from it, just means he isn’t likeable.

Wouldn’t want him back at Villa, we are better now without him.

Reactions: 2
Agree.Doku has huge potential but he is far from the finished article.
Yeah I think Doku is brilliant but from what I have seen of city this season they play better when Grealish is involved
---
I am a Newcastle fan and raging about our performance but must admit we do have a good looking side 😉
I’m sorry but the Claire Balding lookalike cancels out any good looking players you have 😭 Callum Wilson just about balances it out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think Doku is brilliant but from what I have seen of city this season they play better when Grealish is involved
---

I’m sorry but the Claire Balding lookalike cancels out any good looking players you have 😭 Callum Wilson just about balances it out
Do you mean Antony Gordon? ahahahahaha thats hilarious. Yeah we have some fit players, Joelinton, Schar, Lascelles, Karius must be one of the fittest goalies in the league. Wilsons alright I suppose. I have a soft spot for Jacob murphy too, as he seems a right laugh

Reactions: 2
I liked watching him play, but even at Villa I’ve always thought he’s a total head, the boy idolised Gabby Agbonlahor (the guy who got 3women pregnant at the same time)for a while so that was mistake no1.
The drink (or whatever else) driving after going to some dodgy party at Ross McCormick’s flat (a guy who was completely outcast) and the fact he’s been a total fool repeatedly and never learnt from it, just means he isn’t likeable.

Wouldn’t want him back at Villa, we are better now without him.
Oh god I wouldn’t want him back either, can you imagine? I think he’d fold like a paper towel in that squad now, he’s not got the focus and there’s no way his partying & off-field antics would be tolerated.

Urrgh you’ve reminded me of things I’d forgotten about… I also wish Gabby wasn’t so tied to us at times, will always be grateful for his goals against the scum, but he irritates me. Hopefully Ollie will stick around, he needs 25 more goals to beat Gabby’s standing record as our top scorer (and in about half the games).

Reactions: 4
Do you mean Antony Gordon? ahahahahaha thats hilarious. Yeah we have some fit players, Joelinton, Schar, Lascelles, Karius must be one of the fittest goalies in the league. Wilsons alright I suppose. I have a soft spot for Jacob murphy too, as he seems a right laugh
Yes and it’s not even because he’s ex Everton, I just can’t stand the sight of the guy 😭 I will say though he seems like a decent guy off the pitch, he’s best friends with Curtis Jones and the videos of them winning the euros together last summer were really nice. Karius is gorgeous but unfortunately I can’t even see his name without the trauma of the 2018 CL final rushing back, I will never get over it. Good guy though and my heart broke for him after that game, not sure how much game time he gets at Newcastle but hopefully he gets some minutes.

Reactions: 5
Before anyone goes on Twitter & freaks out at trending, Its not Virgil Van Dijk who died

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.