Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with Darby and her hubby very odd
Michael Jackson is a weirdo. Came across on Cheshire from the beginning
---
Honestly hope Jorginho compensates Cat’s mother for being a free housekeeper

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes I agree, my first thought was... is he gay and he needs a wife to keep up appeareances ? I know he was married before but who knows. And she loves money and status so that would work. But if they are a 'love match' I'll eat my ipad !
Don't think he's gay but he like hanging around seedy clubs.... Mind you the wards do

Reactions: 2
I see that we are planning a parade at the end of the season regardless of what we win, more of a farewell for Klopp. I genuinely hope we parade every single trophy we have won in the last 9 years just to piss people off 😂
I'm defo going if they do. If they don't, I'm just gonna razz up and down The Strand in me focus blaring Calvin Harris.

Reactions: 4
So I was talking to a friend today about the TV show, and they immediately whipped out their phone and showed me messages from someone they know (someone that frequently meets footballing couples in Cheshire because of their job).

They were saying about how Taylor and Riyad are just horrible, and are two of the worst people they’ve ever met. They allegedly completely look down on everyone they meet and are so much worse off camera. This person really doubled down on just how horrid Taylor is too, to the point where she’d basically ignore anyone who isn’t worth her time.

They also said Adam Lallana is the nicest man you could ever meet.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So I was talking to a friend today about the TV show, and they immediately whipped out their phone and showed me messages from someone they know (someone that frequently meets footballing couples in Cheshire because of their job).

They were saying about how Taylor and Riyad are just horrible, and are two of the worst people they’ve ever met. They allegedly completely look down on everyone they meet and are so much worse off camera. This person really doubled down on just how horrid Taylor is too, to the point where she’d basically ignore anyone who isn’t worth her time.

They also said Adam Lallana is the nicest man you could ever meet.
Suppose you can’t expect much from someone with a mum like Dawn Ward. Everything she said in the show seemed rehearsed a million times, not natural, zero chemistry with her ‘husband’. What a weird life.

Reactions: 10
I've booked my flight to Dublin too. What's the betting West Ham play Liverpool or Brighton in the quarter finals...... 😂
A PL draw in the quarters would be exciting tbf. I think any of the PL teams could win the whole thing!
---
Oh my god 🙁 how horrible, I hope they both make quick recoveries

Reactions: 3
Just seen a video on twitter of Grealish crying on the bench after coming off injured, didn’t he only just come back? A lot of city fans on social media don’t rate him but I think he’s a much more important player for them than people realise, feel for him even though he’s a bit of a bleep 😭

Reactions: 13
Just seen a video on twitter of Grealish crying on the bench after coming off injured, didn’t he only just come back? A lot of city fans on social media don’t rate him but I think he’s a much more important player for them than people realise, feel for him even though he’s a bit of a bleep 😭
I did feel a bit sorry for him, he looked devastated. I know he’s a bit questionable when it comes to behaviour, and he looks like he has chlamydia, but I have developed a bit of a soft spot for him because of the way he interacts with fans. He takes the time for them and I think that’s lovely because so many footballers don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If he could just be a better boyfriend I’d genuinely really rate him, same with Maddison, like they both are great around kids, undeniably talented, both friendly and actually have personality, they just ruin it by being sleazy.

Reactions: 19
Yeah,literally just came back.Gutted for him.City really need him right now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If he could just be a better boyfriend I’d genuinely really rate him, same with Maddison, like they both are great around kids, undeniably talented, both friendly and actually have personality, they just ruin it by being sleazy.
It’s not even that. For me it’s the drink driving and the supporting Mendy and others, the fact that he’s a serial cheat just tops it off tbh 😂 He is great with fans though especially young kids, they all seem to love him.

Reactions: 12
I’ll always have a soft spot for Jack, he’s a good lad underneath all the sleaze. I wish he could play now like he used to for us, he was a wonder. I was gutted when he went, but in the end he got his cups and we’ve bought some absolute gold with his fee (Bailey, Buendia).

We all said he’d end up warming the bench in a side like City, shame it’s been the case. I hope all these injuries don’t lead him spiralling with the partying; he getting to an age now where he’s not going to be able to out train the drinking.

Reactions: 14
I’ll always have a soft spot for Jack, he’s a good lad underneath all the sleaze. I wish he could play now like he used to for us, he was a wonder. I was gutted when he went, but in the end he got his cups and we’ve bought some absolute gold with his fee (Bailey, Buendia).

We all said he’d end up warming the bench in a side like City, shame it’s been the case. I hope all these injuries don’t lead him spiralling with the partying; he getting to an age now where he’s not going to be able to out train the drinking.
I don’t think he’s necessarily been a bench warmer, Pep is known for rotating even his best players. His first season at city was a bit shite but last season he was definitely really crucial in helping win the treble and played a lot more. Think a few City fans had shiny new toy syndrome when they signed Doku and he had that really good burst of form earlier in the season, but for me Grealish is better

I will say though I don’t like the player Pep has turned him into, he’s still great but much preferred watching him at Villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.