Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOLVES ARE WINNING THE FA CUP

Bring on Coventry!! (No disrespect but it feels like the first time in forever we’ve got a favourable draw)

Newcastles wait for a trophy can continue, Liverpools quadruple can piss off, City’s treble treble can do one, Chelsea’s bottle jobs can bottle it again, Man Utd’s only chance at a trophy can bleeping wait
and Leicesters comeback season can piss off aswell

Sorry if I missed you I’m excited xoxoxo
Your bf is a Brighton fan, isn’t he? 😆 You own the bragging rights in your house tonight 💪🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
WOLVES ARE WINNING THE FA CUP

Bring on Coventry!! (No disrespect but it feels like the first time in forever we’ve got a favourable draw)

Newcastles wait for a trophy can continue, Liverpools quadruple can piss off, City’s treble treble can do one, Chelsea’s bottle jobs can bottle it again, Man Utd’s only chance at a trophy can bleeping wait
and Leicesters comeback season can piss off aswell

Sorry if I missed you I’m excited xoxoxo
75 mins of the semi-final in 2019 were the best football match I've ever attended, and then the remaining 15 + 30, made it the worst. Still haven't got over the heartbreak (I was in corporate so had an absolutely amazing view of W***ord's late dismantling of us too 😭).

Please, FA Cup gods, let us avenge that day!

Reactions: 5
Sorry to my united girls on here, but i’m cackling at a kid from our academy overtaking Antony’s goal tally in the space of one game 😭 Unlucky fidget spinner

Reactions: 7
Lindelof is good looking but from Man Utd, McTominay is so fine, I would be up him like a tree 🤣.
McSauce looks like he's dyed his hair and put miracle gro on it. Swear he still had that awkward cows lick the other week

Reactions: 3
Your bf is a Brighton fan, isn’t he? 😆 You own the bragging rights in your house tonight 💪🏻
He is indeed 🤣. Poor lad looks distraught 😭. he was proper cocky earlier as well 🤣

75 mins of the semi-final in 2019 were the best football match I've ever attended, and then the remaining 15 + 30, made it the worst. Still haven't got over the heartbreak (I was in corporate so had an absolutely amazing view of W***ord's late dismantling of us too 😭).

It still guts me thinking about it 😭. I was so devastated. Fingers crossed we can go all the way this time 🤞- I know Coventry could surprise us but just imagine the scenes…
---
He is indeed 🤣. Poor lad looks distraught 😭. he was proper cocky earlier as well 🤣

It still guts me thinking about it 😭. I was so devastated. Fingers crossed we can go all the way this time 🤞- I know Coventry could surprise us but just imagine the scenes…
---

---
Why did that post like three times 😭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

---

---

---
Do we think the poor lad looked distraught??

Hate it when it repeats your posts like 5 times over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---

---

---
Thought you were having a few celebratory drinks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone ever seen that Rebekah Doran on ig/tiktok? She’s bestfriends with Curtis Jones gf Saffie. I’ve followed her for a few years and she was with her unknown boyfriend for 5ish years but would barely ever show him…

Well she either cheated or just had had a very quick turnaround and sacked him off for a footballer, Tommy Doyle who she happily shows off though as he’s in the prem 🤣

I have seen her in person with TD ( she has lip fillers i think ) I can't believe she is only 20 ! very wag looking ,covered heat to toe in designer clothes .She sounded like she's from Liverpool .

Reactions: 5
I had a really innocuous dream about Jarrad Branthwaite (who I found mildly attractive before) - I think I spoke to him for like a single minute and I've woken up this morning with a RAGING crush on him lol

• Haha
I have seen her in person with TD ( she has lip fillers i think ) I can't believe she is only 20 ! very wag looking ,covered heat to toe in designer clothes .She sounded like she's from Liverpool .
Also seen her in person she is gorgeous. Tommy looks like Luke Shaw I think

Reactions: 2
I guess he shouldn’t have doped.. he stole for a living
Oh yeah i’m not saying I don’t agree with his punishment I just thought they would have managed to somehow reduce the time, crazy. What a waste of a career.

Reactions: 9
Have to say I really enjoyed seeing Rooney punditing the utd match last night. What I wouldn't give to have prime Rooney back in the team 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.