Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He DID take the kids to the world cup! šŸ˜²

That means that loads of people knew, no? Did his family know? His mates, his colleagues- city, England...

Poor Annie. The betrayals.

Also, why would he do that interview- what the hell else has gone on that he doesn't want coming out?
He means the three older kids - he's saying he didn't tell Annie about the pregnancy even though he found out before the WC, because he wanted them to be there with him

Reactions: 7
No mention on if he had been seeing Kairo though or how it happened again.
Thats the bit that confuses me after the court case & all the tit Lauryn posted about Kyle & Annie. You'd think he'd know how itd end up if he shagged her again

Reactions: 10
No mention on if he had been seeing Kairo though or how it happened again.
Thats the bit that confuses me after the court case & all the tit Lauryn posted about Kyle & Annie. You'd think he'd know how itd end up if he shagged her again
Groin rehab innit

1000450935.jpg

1000450934.jpg

Awful disgrace of a man

Reactions: 17
duck off, Kyle.

Not Goodman taking it as a deep personal insult that a man got his wife pregnant. ā€œScreamed down the phone.ā€ :ROFLMAO:

I remember when she tagged herself in Alderley Edge and then whichever restaurant it was that Annie was in less than 24 hours before.

Kyleā€™s a piece of tit and he and this psycho deserve each other.

Reactions: 16
No way Arteta is leaving Arsenal.Can 't stand the man, but he loves that club and I doubt he is even in the top 10 for the Barca job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think he means RRR went to the World Cup not Lozza's kids

oh and this bit obv you did lad as how was baby girl conceived

ā€œWe then have our episode in 2020.

ā€œIā€™m 33 now, thatā€™s a good nine years before there has been anything of the sort.

ā€œAfter that there was nothing of the sort.
ā€œEpisodeā€ is sending me. :ROFLMAO: Heā€™s out here acting like their encounter was akin to an unpleasant heart palpitation while sheā€™s like ā€œhe called me Princess! He loves me!ā€ The truth is somewhere in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My work colleague was at the derby in the away end . He said a few wolves fans were sold tickets in the home end ( rumours from the coach ) however a bottle was thrown and hit a ball boy. coins were also being chucked. . I always feel sorry for the staff in these situations hope no one was hurt too badly ( the one with blood pouring down was handcuffed giving it some to the wolves fans ).

Pubs were open at 7am in the local area- i think the tv under estimated the derby were too busy sucking up to Klopp.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

He has admitted it the prick. and given an interview to the scum.

here is a bit of it

By contrast he added of Lauryn: ā€œThere was no relationship.

ā€œThat is something Lauryn could never honestly say.

ā€œWeā€™ve never been out for food.

ā€œWeā€™ve never been to the cinema.

ā€œI admit Lauryn was a friend for a long time.

ā€œI probably met her back when I was 20, 21.

ā€œIā€™m 33 now, thatā€™s a good nine years before there has been anything of the sort.

ā€œTo have a relationship with someoneā€¦ would she even know how many sugars I have in my coffee, if I have sugars?

ā€œShe couldnā€™t tell you.

Kyle admits he should have told his wife the truth when Lauryn became pregnant again.

But he knew it would almost certainly end their marriage ā€” and force him from the family home.

He said: ā€œIt was selfish. I didnā€™t tell her because I wanted to be with her and the kids. Should she have heard it from Lauryn? No, no.

"That was the least I owed her. I was aware that the clock was ticking and I still chose not to tell Annie.ā€

But in a startling admission the World Cup star said: ā€œI do and I donā€™t regret it.

ā€œI regret not telling her because she had a right to know and thatā€™s the least I owe my best friend.

"I donā€™t regret it selfishly because I got to spend days with my children.

ā€œI got to take the kids to the World Cup ā€” they were there.

ā€œIā€™ve won a treble with City.

ā€œTo see my kidsā€™ faces when we won the Champions League is something Iā€™ll never forget.

ā€œSo whilst I deeply regret not telling Annie, I got to experience it as a family.

ā€œIt was a double-edged sword between my conscience being clean and losing my family.ā€

The full-back holds out the ā€œunrealisticā€ hope Annie will give him another chance but accepts the misery he has inflicted on her.

He toys with his wedding ring as he ponders: ā€œWould people think she was mad to take me back? One million per cent.ā€

A tattoo of the letter ā€œAā€ for Annie is under his wedding band.

She too has ā€œKā€ for Kyle inked onto her finger ā€” but has ditched the ring.

Kyle adds: ā€œPeople are entitled to their opinions, but they donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors.

ā€œWeā€™re not perfect.

ā€œEveryone goes through ups and downs in life.

ā€œBut I wouldnā€™t blame her if she divorced me.

ā€œI would understand that she had got to a point where enough was enough.

ā€œI have to respect her decision.

ā€œI wouldnā€™t be angry or shocked if she did.

ā€œThe ball is firmly in her court on what she decides to do with the future.

"For me, again, I can keep on saying sorry but sorryā€™s not going to change anything.

ā€œAll I can do is build a better future with or without Annie.ā€

• KYLE is not being paid for this interview but a donation will be made to a charity of his choice.
No mention of the countless other hoes heā€™s been with! Such a selfish hole.
---
Groin rehab innit

View attachment 2721101

View attachment 2721102

Awful disgrace of a man
Not much wrong with his groin when he was shagging that slapper and god knows who else! What is actually wrong with him?! Unbelievably cruel what he done to his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It is all him. His tea, his football, his feelings. Would he be alright if Annie treated him the same. I doubt it. And to let that awful Lauryn tell Annie when she is pregnant. Just horrid.
I havenā€™t watched or read the whole thing but to call Annie his best friend and not the love of his life? I dunno seems like he could have gone in harder there.

Also laughing because Iā€™ve been with my husband almost 10 years and Iā€™m sure he doesnā€™t know how many sugars I have - hope Iā€™m not the side chick after all this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He has admitted it the prick. and given an interview to the scum.

here is a bit of it

By contrast he added of Lauryn: ā€œThere was no relationship.

ā€œThat is something Lauryn could never honestly say.

ā€œWeā€™ve never been out for food.

ā€œWeā€™ve never been to the cinema.

ā€œI admit Lauryn was a friend for a long time.

ā€œI probably met her back when I was 20, 21.

ā€œTo have a relationship with someoneā€¦ would she even know how many sugars I have in my coffee, if I have sugars?

ā€œShe couldnā€™t tell you.

Kyle admits he should have told his wife the truth when Lauryn became pregnant again.

But he knew it would almost certainly end their marriage ā€” and force him from the family home.

He said: ā€œIt was selfish. I didnā€™t tell her because I wanted to be with her and the kids. Should she have heard it from Lauryn? No, no.

"That was the least I owed her. I was aware that the clock was ticking and I still chose not to tell Annie.ā€

But in a startling admission the World Cup star said: ā€œI do and I donā€™t regret it.

ā€œI regret not telling her because she had a right to know and thatā€™s the least I owe my best friend.

"I donā€™t regret it selfishly because I got to spend days with my children.

ā€œI got to take the kids to the World Cup ā€” they were there.

ā€œIā€™ve won a treble with City.

ā€œTo see my kidsā€™ faces when we won the Champions League is something Iā€™ll never forget.

ā€œSo whilst I deeply regret not telling Annie, I got to experience it as a family.

ā€œIt was a double-edged sword between my conscience being clean and losing my family.ā€

The full-back holds out the ā€œunrealisticā€ hope Annie will give him another chance but accepts the misery he has inflicted on her.

He toys with his wedding ring as he ponders: ā€œWould people think she was mad to take me back? One million per cent.ā€

A tattoo of the letter ā€œAā€ for Annie is under his wedding band.

She too has ā€œKā€ for Kyle inked onto her finger ā€” but has ditched the ring.

Kyle adds: ā€œPeople are entitled to their opinions, but they donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors.

ā€œWeā€™re not perfect.

ā€œEveryone goes through ups and downs in life.

ā€œBut I wouldnā€™t blame her if she divorced me.

ā€œI would understand that she had got to a point where enough was enough.

ā€œI have to respect her decision.

ā€œI wouldnā€™t be angry or shocked if she did.

ā€œThe ball is firmly in her court on what she decides to do with the future.

"For me, again, I can keep on saying sorry but sorryā€™s not going to change anything.

ā€œAll I can do is build a better future with or without Annie.ā€

• KYLE is not being paid for this interview but a donation will be made to a charity of his choice.
The bit that gets me and I reckon this will hurt the woman. "If I could back and do it a different way I would"
So basically saying his 2 kids with tramps are mistakes.
Plus go to Germany to escape. The truth always comes out. Now he has admitted wrong, finally, he has to seal with it all in the public eye.

Reactions: 8
Man Cityā€™s nutritionist now seething about how many sugars he takes, add ā€˜em to the list of people who detest you, Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is he prattling on about saying it wasnā€™t premeditated, sugars in his coffee and episodes šŸ¤£

Hes trying to sound deep and profound but he just sounds like a total knob (he is also one).

Reactions: 18
And through all of this, as a John Stones fan, Iā€™m just wondering what kind of guy he is to be best mates with Kyle šŸ˜­ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Just when you thought Kyle Walker couldnā€™t be more of a bleep he comes out with this garbage!

Reactions: 15
And through all of this, as a John Stones fan, Iā€™m just wondering what kind of guy he is to be best mates with Kyle šŸ˜­ šŸ˜‚
Well maybe he's changed but he's cheated on gfs plenty of times in the past. Some rumours that his current relationship started by him cheating on his ex.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.