Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the story from last week Prem player using the N word towards a concierge worker has voluntarily been interviewed and is "in his 30s". Not arrested, inquiries continue.

Reactions: 10
thank you ❤ it was a good night my mum always does the craziest pass the parcel. my 6 year old cousin won heat pads lol
Yo, me and my knee want in on this sort of pass the parcel 😂

it's really really silly. I hope that they're posting with a 24 hr delay or something like that (but then again, is that any better? wouldn't that just make it so they'd be more likely to be in when robbers arrive?)

if I were a wag, I'd want to live in some sort of luxury penthouse flat with concierge and security. obviously inside jobs can still happen (as someone on here mentioned before, you have to wonder if any have been inside jobs) but I feel like with concierge it's maybe less easy for this to happen/they'd be more evidence of it? either way, it seems better than a big mansion in the middle of nowhere
When Unai was at PSG him & his wife had their high security apartment in Paris raided. I 100% think hits like that are inside jobs, nowhere must feel safe really.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liverpool to win the prem?
I think it might be their year,unfortunately.Arsenal were actually the better side,particularly in the first half, but Liverpool are getting all the luck this season.

Reactions: 5
Liverpool to win the prem?
No chance, city always hit good form at this point especially with KDB back. Think we narrowly miss out again for the 3rd time in 5 years 💔 This time last year I wasn’t sure we would even be anywhere near the top 4 so i’ll take a cup and/or europa any day 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Arsenal have had 61 shots on target and only 1 goal in their last 3 games!

For the love of god Arsenal buy a top quality striker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not just Arsenal Men having problems, Arsenal Women had photos from training put on Getty images with their new signing in the background that they haven’t even announced yet… 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lovely goal from Patrick Bamford today.
Goal of the weekend.
From about 1.47 on the clip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Do we know if the story about Neymar expecting a third child with another woman is true?

Would explain why him and Bruna split considering this other woman is apparently 3 months pregnant.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.