Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
My bf told me that he had a dream that we got married but then I divorced him because two players were fighting over me. Who you ask? Scottie the Hottie or and the big Viking? No… Anthony Gordon and Mudryk… 😭.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

pixxyy

VIP Member
I've missed all Todays games as Dads memorial party is Tonight( we do a smallish one on the anniversary, its day before this Year coz people have work/school) quite sad my twats arnt playing as perfect chance to miss it & not be stressed

• Heart
Reactions: 26

olivia321

VIP Member
Hi I’m new never posted in here before.

I’m a Bournemouth fan for the past 90 mins and I know United are the equivalent of Doncaster but today is a big win for my beloved team. I hope the United fans in here don’t attack me with those Glazer scarfs 🍒 🍒 🍒

hehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
What a surprise. Joey Barton, renowned prick and all round bag of shite, once again proves himself to be a total prick and massive bag of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Donald23

VIP Member
Someone invite Kyle Walker to a sex party immediately! He just doesn’t play the same without scandals looming around him

• Haha
Reactions: 22

olivia321

VIP Member
Some of the names you lot are throwing round who you fancied growing up are absolutely diabolical, I wouldn’t want any of you setting me up on a blind date

However the names of the players your naming now are delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Cunt is too kind a word for Joey Barton.

He had enough airtime last week with his frankly disgusting comments about his thug of a brother and Anthony Walker, and now he's spouting his mouth off again like a prize twat. I wish someone would knock him out.

Reactions: 20