• Liverpool

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since our last thread, we said goodbye to Terry Venables. Rest in peace.
Arsenal are top.
There may be a wag style documentary. We made a few guesses who might feature.
We are edging closer to the Wagatha derby on the 18th pointed out by @Shhhh111 .
Marcus and Lucia maybe back on x 1000
We laughed at a few tweets such as these supplied by @pixxyy :

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The Other vote was me cause Wolves are winning it.

Kidding it’ll be Arsenal or City but I still voted other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm tempted to stay watching Forest thought of my lads scares me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I apologise to all his fans, but I really don’t understand what you all see in McTominay 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I obviously voted Spurs, but now I’d like to change my vote to Aston Villa 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an unreal job Emery is going btw. Don’t think they will win the league but I can definitely see them comfortably making top 4. City without Rodri … spooky.

Reactions: 13
I don't think I have seen City only have 2 shots in a game before. I am now starting to believe that it was a massive mistake in letting Gundogan leave on a free transfer.

Reactions: 14
:D Villa did me proud.......... I mean Utd
also wtf is going on for us to be this tit yet only 3 points behind the treble winners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I apologise to all his fans, but I really don’t understand what you all see in McTominay 🫣
Hes 6’4”, nice cheekbones, good jawline and he’s got a cracking body. Bet he looks nice in a kilt too 🥰

Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised Emery is Martinez in 20 years with long hair!
Hey now Martinez is cute but he’ll never have that Emery suaveness 😘

I really need there to be some industrial shortage of hair gel asap though because Unai looks so much better with his natural fluffy hair, not sure why he insists on going for the vampire look 😅

Anyway, we’re only bloody THIRD IN THE LEAGUE?! I’ve been watching Villa since I was a kid in the 90s and I’ve never had this feeling, what a team.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It'll really duck off the TV and radio pundits if Villa do win. Its great watching them squirming when they can't keep talking about their favourite top 4

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.