Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, not seeing much difference in the colours 👀
Considering Arsenal are off to Dubai god knows how tan Ben is going to be 🤣
20240108_000608.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waygu, King crabs and Peking ducks are not a simple family meal for us mere mortals Belle! 🤣

IMG_4733.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
First bloke acting like his club is Prime Real Madrid “bringing on two youth products at the emirates wowww” like its the bloody Bernabeu 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Bringing on youth players in a cup game is pretty normal 😭. Loads of clubs do it.

Reactions: 15
First bloke acting like his club is Prime Real Madrid “bringing on two youth products at the emirates wowww” like its the bloody Bernabeu 😭

Klopp brought on youth products to try and end the game (with an arsenal win) and they still couldn’t even manage that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The Spice Boy will be crying outside the Etihad sobbing it’s not fair Robbie fam on 30th March the lot of them are a bunch of knobheads

Not you @Panda girl 04 we love you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Spice Boy will be crying outside the Etihad sobbing it’s not fair Robbie fam on 30th March the lot of them are a bunch of knobheads

Not you @Panda girl 04 we love you
Thank you ♥
I can't stand that part of the Arsenal fan group, just a load of embarrassing, loud mouth, thick fucks!
My son is ban from playing that tit near me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WEIRD ARSENAL FANS??

Not you gooner sweethearts on here obviously ♥

But yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you ♥
I can't stand that part of the Arsenal fan group, just a load of embarrassing, loud mouth, thick fucks!
My son is ban from playing that tit near me.
There’s a small group from every fanbase that just makes an absolute arse of themselves on social media, makes the rest of us look bad 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh absolutely. Don’t get me wrong, Villa have some Grade A head fans on social media (and one or two of the guys that make content make me want to cringe myself inside out at times), but Arsenal seem to attract next level nitwits.

Maybe it’s because of their size and reach, but either way I was blissfully unaware of how awful some of them are until we landed Unai. Let it go, lads, you don’t need to wade into every post about Villa, it’s fine. Funnily enough I do now enjoy winding some of them up a bit on Twitter so maybe I’m just as bad 😅

Reactions: 7
Loads of fan channels seem to attract cringe people. I swear they act out for attention and to get engagement from other muppets.

Reactions: 16
Bit late to post this as I forgot to respond earlier and got busy over the weekend (went to the National Football Museum in Manchester), on the topic of good-looking managers, am I allowed to mention managers who manage outside of the EPL but once played in it? 👀

Presenting none other than Stevie G

1704740268133.png

I had a major crush on him in the mid-00s until the arrival of...

'Nando T (I'm including him in this list as he currently manages one of the Atlético Madrid youth teams)

1704740482050.png

Then I had a crush on them both!

My friends were well aware of my crush on FT so they bought me a 2009 calendar. Then he moved to Chelsea and said calendar went straight into the recycling bin. I can forgive him now as he was rubbish at CFC and he's moved on now.

(Yes, I know these are old pictures but these are from the time when I was a teen and massively fancied them haha.)

I'm very embarrassed now. Pls ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit late to post this as I forgot to respond earlier and got busy over the weekend (went to the National Football Museum in Manchester), on the topic of good-looking managers, am I allowed to mention managers who manage outside of the EPL but once played in it? 👀

Presenting none other than Stevie G

View attachment 2676338

I had a major crush on him in the mid-00s until the arrival of...

'Nando T (I'm including him in this list as he currently manages one of the Atlético Madrid youth teams)

View attachment 2676344

Then I had a crush on them both!

My friends were well aware of my crush on FT so they bought me a 2009 calendar. Then he moved to Chelsea and said calendar went straight into the recycling bin. I can forgive him now as he was rubbish at CFC and he's moved on now.

(Yes, I know these are old pictures but these are from the time when I was a teen and massively fancied them haha.)

I'm very embarrassed now. Pls ignore.
past/present players & managers always can be mentioned. though not to sure about 1 in pic 2 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just love Gary Mabbutt and his Bristolian accent, he’s never lost it 🥰

OH duck off. Man City.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.