Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expected Man City/Newcastle or Liverpool to get the Newport or Eastleigh draw. Though i'm sure they'll love playing Wigan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if we have drawn bleeping We*t Br*m 😭

If we get through that is 🤣
😂 so many (potential) Midlands derby match-ups and we get flipping Chelsea 😒

Glad we didn’t get Wrexham, call me cold but I can’t be dealing with all the bs around them!

Reactions: 8
Bit late to post this as I forgot to respond earlier and got busy over the weekend (went to the National Football Museum in Manchester), on the topic of good-looking managers, am I allowed to mention managers who manage outside of the EPL but once played in it? 👀

Presenting none other than Stevie G

View attachment 2676338

I had a major crush on him in the mid-00s until the arrival of...

'Nando T (I'm including him in this list as he currently manages one of the Atlético Madrid youth teams)

View attachment 2676344

Then I had a crush on them both!

My friends were well aware of my crush on FT so they bought me a 2009 calendar. Then he moved to Chelsea and said calendar went straight into the recycling bin. I can forgive him now as he was rubbish at CFC and he's moved on now.

(Yes, I know these are old pictures but these are from the time when I was a teen and massively fancied them haha.)

I'm very embarrassed now. Pls ignore.
Wish I’d pressed ‘no’ 😂 Just messing, I can hardly talk, my biggest footballing crush in my teens was… Paul Merson 🤣 I still have a photo of him somewhere my friend got me from the Villa shop for my birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish I’d pressed ‘no’ 😂 Just messing, I can hardly talk, my biggest footballing crush in my teens was… Paul Merson 🤣 I still have a photo of him somewhere my friend got me from the Villa shop for my birthday 😂
My first football crush was Gary Linker 🤣
Had his photo of him on my desk at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My first football crush was Gary Linker 🤣
Had his photo of him on my desk at school.
That is too cute! ♥

He didn’t do a thing for me back then, but good Lord does he do it for me now 😍 I near passed out when he started speaking Spanish to Unai on MOTD last week 🥵

I mean if this photoshoot doesn’t convince you guys I don’t know what will 😂♥

C98CC972-F376-4C41-B5E5-2E38FA33876F.jpeg

---
He was the first man who i saw who was so hairy, gave me the ick!
You say this but if anyone near turned teen me into a Man U fan it was Eric Cantona 😂 (I absolutely still would as well, sheesh 😘)

• Haha
My teenage crush was Ally McCoist. I do still like him commentating. Never been a Rangers fan though

• Haha
I genuinely think the first time I ever saw a guy in his underwear / noticed abs on a guy would have been Freddie Ljungbergs Calvin Klein ads… 😭🤣

I would have been maybe 11 at the time and I think I saw them printed in a magazine? 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah do you remember when wigan were in the prem!?
I do and I remember they had some good players which included Pascal Chimbonda, Antonio Valencia, Wilson Palacios, Lee Cattermole and James McCarthy. They also had the one and only Mr Emile Heskey.

Mine was Giggs & Sharpe, I even had a pet Rabbit called Ryan 🙈
Ah my sister loved Lee Sharpe, had posters all over her room 😂
---
I do and I remember they had some good players which included Pascal Chimbonda, Antonio Valencia, Wilson Palacios, Lee Cattermole and James McCarthy. They also had the one and only Mr Emile Heskey.
Chimbonda! That's a blast from the past!

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think the first time I ever saw a guy in his underwear / noticed abs on a guy would have been Freddie Ljungbergs Calvin Klein ads… 😭🤣

I would have been maybe 11 at the time and I think I saw them printed in a magazine? 🤣
He is still fine today. 🔥.

I also had a thing for Teddy Sheringham.

Reactions: 6
We've a SOTM even in this Weather! pic3
I’m sorry for the 🤢 but that little boy does nothing for me!

First football crush? (This is showing age and location!) Ipswich midfielder Matt Holland. Just googled him and he’s not looking too bad these days either 😆

Well @olivia321 has until 28/29th to work out which curse to put upon us @Snoopysnoop123 and @Rocket Queen and City have until then to work out how to score a goal in our stadium 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.