Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness for teatime kick offs- the extractor fan is drowning out Dion Dublin 😆

And if Jordan Henderson is serious about returning, go back to Sunderland and help them get promoted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emery is giving me Adrian Brody in Peaky Blinders vibes?
Guess I do have a type 😅

Glad I rushed my mum home from her opticians appointment for this snooze fest.

If/when Henderson squirms back I hope he’s booed at every touch of the ball. Let’s work up some chants in advance!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the recent talk of that idiot Joey Barton, this gem of an interview from Scott Brown who absolutely destroyed him that game 🤣💚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've missed all Todays games as Dads memorial party is Tonight( we do a smallish one on the anniversary, its day before this Year coz people have work/school) quite sad my twats arnt playing as perfect chance to miss it & not be stressed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would just fuckin suck it up for £700,00 a week.That 's generational wealth and he's nearing the end of his career anyway.
Exactly like he had to have a clue about what he was signing up for. He probs lives in a gated community with 24/7 security and can have any of his home comforts on his door within a day lol

Reactions: 8
Find it crazy that the wags are still out here posting what hotels they’re staying in for weekends when house robberys are rife atm? Jerze, Alisha le may, Britney all guilty

Reactions: 12
Henderson’s been there for 4 months, on £700K a week that’s over £11M… so he’s already got his bigger bag and wants to jump ship this January window? If it’s true it’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
I've missed all Todays games as Dads memorial party is Tonight( we do a smallish one on the anniversary, its day before this Year coz people have work/school) quite sad my twats arnt playing as perfect chance to miss it & not be stressed
Big hugs, hope you have a nice night ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Find it crazy that the wags are still out here posting what hotels they’re staying in for weekends when house robberys are rife atm? Jerze, Alisha le may, Britney all guilty
The insta brag is worth more than safety apparently

Reactions: 13
it's really really silly. I hope that they're posting with a 24 hr delay or something like that (but then again, is that any better? wouldn't that just make it so they'd be more likely to be in when robbers arrive?)

if I were a wag, I'd want to live in some sort of luxury penthouse flat with concierge and security. obviously inside jobs can still happen (as someone on here mentioned before, you have to wonder if any have been inside jobs) but I feel like with concierge it's maybe less easy for this to happen/they'd be more evidence of it? either way, it seems better than a big mansion in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 16
it's really really silly. I hope that they're posting with a 24 hr delay or something like that (but then again, is that any better? wouldn't that just make it so they'd be more likely to be in when robbers arrive?)

if I were a wag, I'd want to live in some sort of luxury penthouse flat with concierge and security. obviously inside jobs can still happen (as someone on here mentioned before, you have to wonder if any have been inside jobs) but I feel like with concierge it's maybe less easy for this to happen/they'd be more evidence of it? either way, it seems better than a big mansion in the middle of nowhere
I remember a little while back, Marco Veratti and his wag got robbed while staying at Brazilian Ronaldo’s house. They had money and jewelry stolen. I’m sure r9’s fancy villa has security and staff but they also know who and when it’s rented out. That all smells inside job.

So many of them are probably inside jobs. I also saw something about people sticking tracking devices on rich people’s cars. Easy to track their movements to find out where they live, their habits etc. it’s all scary so not sure why wags do what they do but people love an insta brag
---
thank you ❤ it was a good night my mum always does the craziest pass the parcel. my 6 year old cousin won heat pads lol
Thinking about you and your family. Rest in peace to your dad. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.