Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth did everyone drink at half-time during Brentford v Villa?! 🫣

So relieved we won. Can’t believe the ref carded my sweet Unai when he was trying to calm things down 😤😂 One of the most bizarre 45 (55ish) minutes of football I’ve ever watched!

Reactions: 8
I'm going to call it now Aston Villa are going to do a Leicester and win the Premier League.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And he looked mighty fine… so did VVD actually 😍.

I don’t even care about Liverpool or Man Utd but that was stressful even for a neutral 🤣
I had zero stress til extra time then I was constantly refreshing Twitter lol
---
Oh & just saw Santa I made the Nice list yet again woohoo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to call it now Aston Villa are going to do a Leicester and win the Premier League.
God I hope so. I’d need to be signed off work for a couple of months just to process it! I was fully expecting us to lose today; you can put positivity into Villa, but you can’t take the pessimism out of the Villa fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is the champions league draw 😭
Porto / Arsenal
Copenhagen / Man City

Regarding the poll at the start @Velocinaptor2 sorry I didn’t include Aston Villa ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My bf told me that he had a dream that we got married but then I divorced him because two players were fighting over me. Who you ask? Scottie the Hottie or and the big Viking? No… Anthony Gordon and Mudryk… 😭.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Birmingham v Leicester City tonight, Wagatha Christie round 2! 🤣 is Vardy still injured?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brum vs Leicester aka The Wagatha Christie derby was also called el grassico 🤭
Vardy sat it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He has the most beautiful eyes (rest of him isn’t too bad either 😘)

It is the champions league draw 😭
Porto / Arsenal
Copenhagen / Man City

Regarding the poll at the start @Velocinaptor2 sorry I didn’t include Aston Villa ❤
Haha don’t worry, I wouldn’t believe it was even an option if I was at an open top bus parade through Brum 😂

Brum vs Leicester aka The Wagatha Christie derby was also called el grassico 🤭
Vardy sat it out
“El Grassico” cracks me up 😂

Tap Blues losing again straight to my veins 😌

C68B7F36-8C30-4039-8FB4-93639B7552BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this guy 😍

🥰 I was going to post this in here last night and thought no, I’m going to catch a ban if I keep gushing over him in there 😂 Ahh he’s such an absolute sweetheart, love when we get a bit of his jokey side, I’ve got it so bad for him 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.