Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing warms my heart more than when some teams go visit their local children’s hospital at this time of year. The smiles on the children’s faces are priceless! Just watched Liverpools and Klopp was amazing with the children. Something that takes so little time for the players, but will make those children so happy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing warms my heart more than when some teams go visit their local children’s hospital at this time of year. The smiles on the children’s faces are priceless! Just watched Liverpools and Klopp was amazing with the children. Something that takes so little time for the players, but will make those children so happy ❤
Might be being a bore but I hate it. It’s all a pr exercise, gifting kids branded toys. It all being photographed and they pick the kids that aren’t going to pass anything on to the players. It’s even worse when players go on their own and take a photographer with them.
Much prefer if they did their charity work on the downlow and you only heard about it from people who’ve spotted them. Or they actually spent quality time with the kids instead of in and out for photo ops or sent useful gifts and not water bottles and blow up footballs
I’ll crawl back into my grinch hole now

Reactions: 7
Might be being a bore but I hate it. It’s all a pr exercise, gifting kids branded toys. It all being photographed and they pick the kids that aren’t going to pass anything on to the players. It’s even worse when players go on their own and take a photographer with them.
Much prefer if they did their charity work on the downlow and you only heard about it from people who’ve spotted them. Or they actually spent quality time with the kids instead of in and out for photo ops or sent useful gifts and not water bottles and blow up footballs
I’ll crawl back into my grinch hole now
I would agree if they weren’t also doing work away from the cameras which they definitely are. I follow someone who’s child is in that hospital and they said Klopp sat for ages with the kids when the cameras weren’t rolling so I think as long as they aren’t just in for a pic then straight out it’s fine.

PS where the duck were these goals on sunday you pricks??

Reactions: 13
I would agree if they weren’t also doing work away from the cameras which they definitely are. I follow someone who’s child is in that hospital and they said Klopp sat for ages with the kids when the cameras weren’t rolling so I think as long as they aren’t just in for a pic then straight out it’s fine.

PS where the duck were these goals on sunday you pricks??

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great news! I saw the game will be replayed in full. Surely that wouldn’t have been the case if one of them were winning at the time?
Yeah I thought because the score was level it wouldn't make much of a difference if it was replayed in full. Glad he's okay. He's got an implantable defibrillator now. Is that the same as Eriksen?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought because the score was level it wouldn't make much of a difference if it was replayed in full. Glad he's okay. He's got an implantable defibrillator now. Is that the same as Eriksen?
Yeah he has an ICD as well.

Reactions: 6

Premier league clubs cannot join but european clubs can and Barcelona have expressed satisfaction 🙄

“My Super League is Premier League”

He always knows the right words to get me hot under the collar 🥵

So happy I’m not a Barca ‘legacy fan’, really hoped we were past this bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.