Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw someone point out that Chelsea are only 6 points ahead of Everton, and that’s WITH Everton’s 10 point deduction…

IMG_8688.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Supporting Chelsea in 2023

1702277350022.gif

The only thing that surprises me is that Belle Silva hasn’t tweeted anything toxic or negative 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Many Happy returns of the day to our @olivia321 the Skims loving United hating City fan, but occasionally changes her team now and then 😉, I hope you have a lovely day 🩵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday our Livi @olivia321 The funniest, cheekiest Man City fan, who has a heart of gold. May you have the best day darling. Lots of Skims love. ❤❤❤
8A1ECFDD-7C7D-4A64-993D-958EEDB29318.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Besiktas have excluded 5 players from their squad (Eric Bailly being one) because of ‘incompatibilities within the team and poor performances’ does that imply infighting?

Imagine if PL teams just started publicly naming players they were unhappy with, would be interesting for sure.

Reactions: 6
Happy birthday to our lovely darling @olivia321

if you come out to LA I’ll take you to erewhon for a Hailey Bieber $19 smoothie and drive by calabasas for some kardash sitings 😂. Thank goodness our stupid team won for you yesterday. We love you 🩵

IMG_4719.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happiest of birthdays to you dearest @olivia321 Here’s to another year of your terrific banter 😆

Tyrone obviously has my heart, but Vic is so boyfriend 😍➡➡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.