Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Sasha have only just moved into that house. it must have been really scary for them. They had dogs and signs that they employ a security team and still got done.

Reactions: 14
Think I posted on here about Eric Bailly’s agent saying his human rights were being abused by Besiktas and him resharing it, well they’ve just mutually terminated his contract. Very curious what went wrong behind the scenes to be let go not even 4 months after signing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
what did it say as been removed and twitters only giving me bits lol

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a few separate tweets saying that Trippier left the England squad because of a police incident with his family, and few others saying they were burgled whilst at home like Grealish. Either could be true but I do think the police being involved makes that story slightly more likely, like when Sterling left the England squad during the WC. Would he really leave because his wife had a meeting with a solicitor? Legal proceedings can take months.

Reactions: 4
Trippier has form so no surprises there! But then, are we surprised at all? Will be happening at every club up and down the country most likely 😠 doesn’t make it right though
Lascelles has cheated before so he could be 1 of the 5.
Well not to gloat but glad they were "off" on Boxing Day 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bloody hell if true i'm delighted its not my lads . Poor Charlotte Trippier though feel bad for her as she seems nice

Reactions: 13
Ugh.Disgusting.I feel so sorry for their wives.I bet they all stay with their Husbands though.

Reactions: 14
Baffling to me that it was being played in another country anyway… 😭 would be like the FA Cup taking randomly place in Munich.

Saudi said no Turkish national anthem, Turkish flags, or political statements were allowed (they’d already had something commemorative put on all the players kits) so WHY were they hosting it then…

also, someone else on here mentioned this, and it comes out tomorrow for anyone interested:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.