Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Just learnt my cousin is really close with the Vardy’s, very unsure how to feel about this information… 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
NOTTINGHAM FOREST 🌳 ♥ 🌳 ♥

I won’t hear a bad word about Britney on this thread after that beautiful goal scored by her baby Daddy, The Forest fans singing the Christmas number 1, Old Trafford is falling down brought a tear to my eye.

Made up for you @Red hair dont care and you as well @wordzalad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Just read on another thread that Mardy Vardy has been binned from celebrity big brother as she couldn’t keep her big gob shut and told people she was going in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LaraQ

VIP Member
Sasha's a strange one.It seems like they have some kind of arrangement where he can cheat,probably because they've been together since they were kids,but it just makes her look like such a doormat and he's so indiscreet about it.But there's no way she's not securing the bag after all this time.She 's kidding herself if she thinks he will stop cheating after they get married/have kids though.

Diddikins

VIP Member
It really bugs me when kids talk like this. Especially when you know they’ve been privately educated and live in multi million pound houses in affluent areas but talk like they grew up in the ghetto. Like Aisleyne Horgan Wallace and Gemma Lucy.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
I’m glad to see Charlotte Trippier back active on the gram and posting loved up shots of her and Kieran. Hopefully all is well and it’s not just a PR situation to dispel the recent rumours… I think it’s genuine tho, she doesn’t seem like the type who would fake it, she seems quite strong willed. They look cute and happy. Maybe it really was a burglary that made him leave the England camp and she was keeping it a bit more low key on social media in the wake of that.
I hope you're right and the rumours are untrue,but she wouldn't be the first wag to turn a blind eye and make out that everything was ok.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Richarlison’s last TikTok is one of the weirdest I’ve seen… 😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
well least its not Wayne for a change
My elderly mum - who knows nothing about football and cares even less for it - is randomly invested in this saga. A few weeks ago Midlands Today must have had a piece about Rooney, and the next day she proceeds to mention to me that he’s managing Villa (the side eye I gave her let me tell you, I put her right) 😂

Then this evening she was asking if I’d heard that he’d gone, and that it wasn’t fair because “it’s the players who should be playing, it’s not the manager’s fault” and that he’d been “in football since he was 17”. Alright mum… So random, where’s this energy for Villa? Have I been raised by a secret Bluenose?

I better watch her because he likes the older ladies I’ve heard 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well… could not be true though at the same time.

Anyone with half a brain cell could have seen this coming months ago. Anyone who goes to Saudi needs their head testing, and i’m not buying the whole “it’s money they can’t turn down” … not like they already earn hundreds of thousands every week 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Also sorry for the double post but Tailia came up
IMG_3214.jpeg

Me:
IMG_3215.jpeg

go back to pretending the Chelsea players want you hun. Stay away from McSexy x

• Haha
  • Sick

HaloGirl

VIP Member
The prick who made references to Munich on a YouTube video after Newcastle v Man City has been banned from attending football matches for 3 years. Newcastle United have seized his season ticket. He has been also been fined. Should have been a lifetime ban from football.