Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well i am going back to being a moody Arsenal fan.
Happy New year, what ever you are doing have fun and be safe ♥
I am cooking a roast, drinking lots of wine and playing board games with the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Clear Eyes, Fulham Heart, Can't Lose 🙏

Cheers, Cottagers, thanks for sliding Villa (and Liverpool I guess) into 2024 on top points, we love you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Hogmanay everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic 2024 and enjoy your celebrations tonight! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone has a nice NYE i'm going to finally watch the last Bond film haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Arsenal shitting the bed earlier than usual.They desperately need an out an out striker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched this so many times on loop the other day 😂 He’s so lovely and such a gem, he’d be a great pundit if the call centre stuff doesn’t work out.
---

Ahh my lovely Unai being interviewed by my lovely Gary on MOTD tonight, what a way to close out the year 😍

Even with his poor gammy eye he’s still perfect ❤ Hopefully he goes home to Spain for a few days to remember what the sun feels like and get some rest (and eye drops) as he looks shattered.

View attachment 2658678
We won’t call it **** eye 🙈 get well soon Emery, get a good rest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh & Macy wanted to say Happy New Year, she's jealous of the Lyra love haha
DSC01806.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy New Year all! ❤. Hope you enjoy whatever you’re up to tonight. I’ll also be staying in and doing nothing. I just hate NYE.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy new year. Thanx for the giggles as they have been needed. This is my favorite corner of tattle. May 2024 be bosting to u all. ❤

• Heart
We won’t call it **** eye 🙈 get well soon Emery, get a good rest
We’ll call it a stye whether it is or isn’t, but I’m more than happy to accompany him to Birmingham Eye Hospital to get it checked 😂

Hopefully his other eye enjoyed seeing Arsenal getting clattered 😌🙏

Happy New Year all, thanks for making me laugh (and humouring me), this is my favourite corner of Tattle now too ❤ Wishing you and your loved ones (and some of your football teams) a wonderful 2024 🥳🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year when it comes everyone!! Let’s see what 2024 brings … will that bald prick let his german bestie jurgen win the league? will villa do a leicester? will sasha finally get a ring?

Here’s to another year of being gossiping, thirsty little witches 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year when it comes everyone!! Let’s see what 2024 brings … will that bald prick let his german bestie jurgen win the league? will villa do a leicester? will sasha finally get a ring?

Here’s to another year of being gossiping, thirsty little witches 🥂
bigger chance of gucci keeping it in his pants for more than a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy new year you wonderful lot!

Thank you for making this my favourite thread on tattle ❤

The only competition would be if Rubén’s or Odegaard’s got busier but this one would still make me laugh more 😊

xxx

• Heart
Happy New Year everyone I love you all. Let's see what football drama 2024 brings.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bloody hell lad you couldnt give us a SOAT also the last pic be prepared lol

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.