Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are verrrrry nice houses on that road! I have to drive along it to get to my friends totally normal sized housešŸ¤£
I'll be honest I google mapped the little man to see them haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
bloody hell i'm posting about football! 3pm blackout continues

Reactions: 5
bloody hell i'm posting about football! 3pm blackout continues
Hardly worth the 3pm blackout of there's only 110 matches covered by it. It will just keep reducing until it just isn't worth bothering with and all matches will be live.

Oh dear Salah has come out in support of Palestine. Posted a few mins ago on his insta.
Why oh dear? He is on the right side of history with this one and is absolutely spot on in what he said. Unless you are referring to him potentially being punished, which he wonā€™t be by the club at least.

Reactions: 26
Oh dear Salah has come out in support of Palestine. Posted a few mins ago on his insta.
Thereā€™s a lot of support in Egypt for Palestine, and rightly so.

I guess each club will have its own in house thoughts on which ā€˜sideā€™ theyā€™re comfortable with players expressing their support forā€¦ Personally I donā€™t see anything wrong with what heā€™s said, the aid does need to reach those who need it in Gaza, and through Egyptā€™s border is the only viable route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I mean he's right in saying that Gaza desperately needs humanitarian aid?
Look at his impact too. Over 1 million likes and 100,000 comments on instagram in less than 30 minutes & over 5 million views on twitter ā€¦ someone with his platform can make a serious difference and iā€™m so proud to have someone like him at my club.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Youā€™re probably right, I donā€™t wish any of those women or kids in the hospital (or elsewhere) harm. I think I was touchy about it because I read and saw so much about what Hamas did last week.

Reactions: 2
Youā€™re probably right, I donā€™t wish any of those women or kids in the hospital (or elsewhere) harm. I think I was touchy about it because I read and saw so much about what Hamas did last week.
Hamas is not Palestine, I would suggest educating yourself before commenting as itā€™s an extremely sensitive topic for many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
or Men as not just the Women/Kids who are innocent

Reactions: 8
Wouldnā€™t shock me if her company shot in Manchester, much cheaper then in London to rent space and pay for people
True. But the starting point is well known footballer road. Eg Roy Keane used to live on that road. I couldnā€™t post the link from the Manchester Evening News but itā€™s online.

Salah hasnā€™t said anything wrong. Heā€™s right, the people in Palestine need humanitarian aid. Thereā€™s people without food or water, which is against human rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I needed a laugh and this gave me one. Hope this gives you a chuckle too. I can totally see Bernardo doing this if he wasnā€™t a footballer šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Benzema said the same as Salah, and a French minister started talking about him being linked to terrorists?!? Iā€™ve even seen calls for his citizenship to be revoked. Absolutely mental.

All our prayers for the inhabitants of Gaza who are once again victims of these unjust bombings which spare no women or children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Benzema said the same as Salah, and a French minister started talking about him being linked to terrorists?!? Iā€™ve even seen calls for his citizenship to be revoked. Absolutely mental.

All our prayers for the inhabitants of Gaza who are once again victims of these unjust bombings which spare no women or children.

I really hate how weird France is about this sort of stuff - heā€™s born and bred French, just because his parents are from somewhere doesnā€™t mean he has any affinity with the place, canā€™t just be revoking citizenship willy nilly

Reactions: 14

That is terrifying. Interested to see how it plays out with him filing a lawsuit

Reactions: 12
I needed a laugh and this gave me one. Hope this gives you a chuckle too. I can totally see Bernardo doing this if he wasnā€™t a footballer šŸ˜‚

Why is this so dead on for all of them šŸ˜­
---
I really hate how weird France is about this sort of stuff - heā€™s born and bred French, just because his parents are from somewhere doesnā€™t mean he has any affinity with the place, canā€™t just be revoking citizenship willy nilly
Itā€™s literally the politicians policing peopleā€™s opinions and anyway saying ā€œpeople in Palestine need aidā€ should not be a radical thought. Itā€™s pure fact, they are without food and water

Reactions: 9
Salah hasnā€™t said anything wrong. Heā€™s right, the people in Palestine need humanitarian aid. Thereā€™s people without food or water, which is against human rights.
Youā€™re right. I hold my hands up- I took it the wrong way. Had to come off Reddit as I saw so many horrific Hamas videos and itā€™s messed with my head a bit. X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.