Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell if your demands are too high for them thats saying something
---
Just seen the Potter to Utd rumors :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
---
And theres a online book of condolence for anyone wanting to sign https://www.manutd.com/en/SirBobby-...orialWebAdCard&channel=MUWebsite&medium=Post1
He is not serious is he? Really thinks he's something special doesn't he ๐Ÿ™„

Also Potter noooooo! Is ETH packing his bags or something? Or is this a dummy story to get the players crapping their pants and start winning otherwise they'll be doing ballet with Potter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is not serious is he? Really thinks he's something special doesn't he ๐Ÿ™„

Also Potter noooooo! Is ETH packing his bags or something? Or is this a dummy story to get the players crapping their pants and start winning otherwise they'll be doing ballet with Potter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No idea just a story that Ratcliffe wants him ๐Ÿ™ˆ , I mean he did such an amazing job at Chelsea

Reactions: 5
I have just done a new thread here:

---
Agree Pixx no Ratcliffe, no Qatar, glazers OUT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you had a lovely birthday @Hannahebee ๐Ÿฉท I know Port Vale arenโ€™t really doing much this season so come support City especially next Sunday
I have a lovely birthday olivia321 and I hope that someday we get to play City again as the FA Cup game against you in 2020 was an experience that I will never forget as to this day I still can't believe that we managed to score, because I thought we would lose 6 or 7 nil so the fact we only lost 4-1 made me so proud to be a Port Vale fan as we scored a great goal and I was so pleased to see that we weren't fazed by the occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a lovely birthday olivia321 and I hope that someday we get to play City again as the FA Cup game against you in 2020 was an experience that I will never forget as to this day I still can't believe that we managed to score, because I thought we would lose 6 or 7 nil so the fact we only lost 4-1 made me so proud to be a Port Vale fan as we scored a great goal and I was so pleased to see that we weren't fazed by the occasion.
Aww Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed your day ๐Ÿฉท

I remember the game as I went and it was freezing I remember there was this build up around it Tom Pope had said something about John Stones being tit. The good days of Aguero and David Silva

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have just done a new thread here:

---
Agree Pixx no Ratcliffe, no Qatar, glazers OUT
This thread has not been locked of my lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.