Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The regular people of Palestine are innocent too! Just because a few have created a group that is violent and nasty doesn't mean the regular hardworking people can't have help. Tarrinb everyone with the same brush is very blinkered

Reactions: 17
The England lads were out celebrating last night. Someone said that Maddison looks like an East 17 reject 😂

Also how long before another Grealish and Emily Atack story comes out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The England lads were out celebrating last night. Someone said that Maddison looks like an East 17 reject 😂

I thought this yesterday when I saw the pictures of her at the club, different club to where they all ended up, (Shaw and Grealish were with Ryan strain, they all met up after)
However, Emily seems a bit short on the work front, so I’m sure she will make sure some kind of story ends up out there, she needs to stay relevant somehow 😂

Reactions: 11

When pictures appeared of her in one of the tabloids yesterday, I immediately thought the same!

• Haha
True. But the starting point is well known footballer road. Eg Roy Keane used to live on that road. I couldn’t post the link from the Manchester Evening News but it’s online.
Roy Keane also had a house on Bankhall Lane, we used to ride past on our horses and look over the wall, I think he bought land on South Downs Drive or Road, there are some gorgeous houses there.

Reactions: 1

Apparently they had a 35k bar bill, that’s a bit lame?! 🤣 Half of that will be Gucci’s alone 😆

How coincidental it was that she just happened to be there 🙄

• Haha
Apparently they had a 35k bar bill, that’s a bit lame?! 🤣 Half of that will be Gucci’s alone 😆

How coincidental it was that she just happened to be there 🙄
I'm reminded of that Anthony Horowitz quote -

"Everything in life has a pattern and a coincidence is simply the moment when that pattern becomes briefly visible". :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
Oh Benny Blanco what have you done to your hair!
It's like looking to the future when Ben white is a oap living his best life in Benidorm 🤣
20231020_181922.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh Benny Blanco what have you done to your hair!
It's like looking to the future when Ben white is a oap living his best life in Benidorm 🤣
View attachment 2521813
He really should have tried it out on that Garnier app first! It gives you a good idea before you totally duck it up!
I fancied trying a pink tone but looked like I might be found wandering round Asda in my jammies next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A SOTM just showed on youtube shorts for me, I feel like a bad fan for missing it

Reactions: 4
Settle in to watch the Merseyside derby and lo and behold, that insufferable twit Ferdinand is on commentary and punditry. It’s like he is fecking haunting me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.