Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a beaut.
Must be all the headphones giving her a growth spurt 😆
She needs to get fatter so she can be spayed & then play outside. Though she runs around that much she still doesnt weigh enough :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Surprised it went ahead in the first place if the shooter hasnt been caught

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Nah this Bellingham guy is not normal, even the Barca fans are accepting it now lol he’s actually world class 😭 Genuinely think he’s one of the best players in the world right now, if not the best. Still fuming we never got him 🤣

Reactions: 12
Nah this Bellingham guy is not normal, even the Barca fans are accepting it now lol he’s actually world class 😭 Genuinely think he’s one of the best players in the world right now, if not the best. Still fuming we never got him 🤣
How did we (English I don’t know your team) let him go Europe? Why does Jobe look more like Jude than Jude? So many questions 😩
---
With the 97 reference I’m guessing Liverpool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jude could've gone anywhere.City wanted him.He wanted Real Madrid.Simple as that.

Reactions: 6
Jude could've gone anywhere.City wanted him.He wanted Real Madrid.Simple as that.
I think every club in football wanted him 😭 And watching him drop 10/10’s every week it’s clear to see why, craziest part is he’s been doing it consistently for years. I’m just happy we won’t have to play Madrid this season because it would kill me when he inevitably scored against us 🤣 In hindsight Madrid was definitely the best team for him though, no chance he would have as much of a free role if he came to us or City.

Reactions: 8
so kyle didnt jinx it haha oh now we can have the last games stress free

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.