Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have reached drumroll…

Ronnie Foden aged 4 does celebrity events
Harry Maguire scores goals ……….. for the opposition
And James Maddison likes to be the main man when he goes out for a roast dinner.

As you were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Garth Crooks:

“Players used to say that once you got in Sir Alf Ramsey's England team it was harder to get out than it was to get in! It would appear Gareth Southgate suffers from the same affliction.”

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
today is the deadline to submit the 25 man squads for the PL, will Eric Dier be in it or no? The fact 18 year old Ashley Phillips has been on the bench ahead of him screams no to me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How accurate are these super computer predictions? Few surprises if it turns out true…

IMG_4325.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
today is the deadline to submit the 25 man squads for the PL, will Eric Dier be in it or no? The fact 18 year old Ashley Phillips has been on the bench ahead of him screams no to me🤣
I’ve never clicked a notification so fast 👀 Dier and Lloris is surprising…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have some sympathy for Harry Maguire because he does get a lot of flack. But Waistcoat has got to acknowledge that he is not performing for Utd and that putting him in the England shirt is doing him no favours.
Also waistcoat talking about he’s never seen abuse on the level Maguire receives is firstly tone deaf when you have players in your squad that were racially abused and secondly just makes me scoff when Trent was getting ridiculous levels of flackand all he did was talk about Trent’s lack of defensive ability.

it’s a weirdsitu all round and Maguire needs time away from the limelight.

Reactions: 25
Half the stuff Southgate is coming out with lately makes me think he wants out and is just trying to piss people off enough someone pushes him 😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe Southgate sees a lot of himself in Maguire so feels sorry for him
---
Half the stuff Southgate is coming out with lately makes me think he wants out and is just trying to piss people off enough someone pushes him 😂
I agree, I'm waiting for him to snap and then resign

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.