Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked him at United, he is a grafter.
yeah obv a few more goals wouldve been nice but I love players who you know gave their all. Instead of those who come off & you know no effort was really given( The Martial lol)

Reactions: 3
This is unbelievably bleeping weird… Anyone who has any “booking enquiries” about a 4 year old needs their hard drive checked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is unbelievably bleeping weird… Anyone who has any “booking enquiries” about a 4 year old needs their hard drive checked.

yeah I try to be a open minded person but that is quite disturbing. Its like the Insta lots will be nice normal followers but guaranteed there will be so many creeps :(

Reactions: 18

Nah that is proper creepy 😭.
Poor kids being pushed into influencing when he probs just wants to watch Paw Patrol 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 18

This is not good. Currently listening to a pod with the whistleblower who reported Facebook and how social media is terrible for kids and people in general. That’s just kids using social, not even “influencing”. Kids really need to just be kids.

Reactions: 11
This is not good. Currently listening to a pod with the whistleblower who reported Facebook and how social media is terrible for kids and people in general. That’s just kids using social, not even “influencing”. Kids really need to just be kids.
its crazy I mean Lingards Daughter even did a apology video for singing " we dont talk about Bruno" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didnt think this would happen good for Wolves though
Need all the help we can get for that one! 😂

I think because the incident took so long for them to deal with at the time with Sky talking up the #drama while VAR reviewed it (and now featured on the “Taking the Mic” - I mean, “Mic’d Up” show), it would have been hard for them not to take further action, given the apparent crackdown on behaviour towards the refs this year.

Need all the help we can get for that one! 😂

I think because the incident took so long for them to deal with at the time with Sky talking up the #drama while VAR reviewed it (and now featured on the “Taking the Mic” - I mean, “Mic’d Up” show), it would have been hard for them not to take further action, given the apparent crackdown on behaviour towards the refs this year.
I find it laughable tbh. Not the VVD part because obviously if he swore at a ref or whatever then they are going to punish him, but apparently it’s ok for officials to elbow players on the face and it’s also ok for other players to put their hands on refs 🤣 I’m interested to see whether or not they keep this up with the same energy for everyone else, somehow I doubt it lol.

Reactions: 8
“Consistency” definitely isn’t a word that’s in the vocabulary of PL referees, so you’re probably right that this new stance will soon be forgotten. They did at least warn players / teams this season about taking a firmer stand on behaviour towards refs — unlike the “third man jogging towards the ref gets booked” rule they pulled out for us last season and then swiftly forgot all about. Saps so much of the joy out of it all.

Reactions: 13
Oh & Megan Pickford's stories have a bit from her baby shower

I find it laughable tbh. Not the VVD part because obviously if he swore at a ref or whatever then they are going to punish him, but apparently it’s ok for officials to elbow players on the face and it’s also ok for other players to put their hands on refs 🤣 I’m interested to see whether or not they keep this up with the same energy for everyone else, somehow I doubt it lol.
Saw someone on twitter say 'Virg should've just elbowed him in the face then apologised over zoom a week later'

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didnt think this would happen good for Wolves though
I’m sure he’ll be available for one of our other six games against each other 🤣. Give us a chance and let him take the day off. 😇
---
“Consistency” definitely isn’t a word that’s in the vocabulary of PL referees, so you’re probably right that this new stance will soon be forgotten. They did at least warn players / teams this season about taking a firmer stand on behaviour towards refs — unlike the “third man jogging towards the ref gets booked” rule they pulled out for us last season and then swiftly forgot all about. Saps so much of the joy out of it all.
That third man rule was such tit. Got rid of it within about two games of that one cause they knew it was made up. 😭.

Honestly they just make it up as they go along. They should give the refs mics like in rugby if it’s such an issue

Reactions: 9
Yeah we had a couple of them moments where our player got booked then everyone else was ok doing same thing. The Rooney swearing at the camera & then Herrera got a YC in a next player who does that gets booked situ haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.