Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who are florists or party decorators in wealthy areas must just love these people šŸ˜‚ wonder how much is costs? And it is quite cute she does it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The spotty little cu#t I always knew there was something about him with his massive nostrils

when does common sense tell them not to hit women the tit house weasels
He is a bloody horror, we need to get rid of him.

Reactions: 7
pregnant+muslim and alcohol = Pep is so funny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Third woman, who was the second? I thought it was just his one ex girlfriend who had accused him?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Third woman, who was the second? I thought it was just his one ex girlfriend who had accused him?

same as MG i'm choosing to not comment to much as I just am horrified about what these Woman go thru
---
And something a bit nicer

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
BF isnā€™t happy with Greece losing. šŸ˜­ 3-0 and heā€™s just getting more and more annoyed šŸ˜­

It is a bit funny šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just delighted Weghorst has scored bloody love him haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm just delighted Weghorst has scored bloody love him haha
I think heā€™s quite good looking šŸ¤£.

Not telling the BF that, I already said VVD was hot and he told me to ā€œgo away if I wasnā€™t going to be helpfulā€

Not sure how I can help but sure babe šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Man United have got to do more background checks on these players. This has all happened before he signed so we should not have signed him even tho he and Erik had an Ajax connection? Clearly he has got away with it and has not learned anything. It is bad enough we had MG but now this situation. Fuckin awful.

Reactions: 12
I actually donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on with united at the moment. Iā€™m not even just saying it because we are rivals but the club is a mess. In the last year alone thereā€™s been the tit with Ronaldo throwing a tantrum and running to Piers Morgan, Antony being accused of abuse by multiple people, hosting a nonce at Old Trafford, Greenwood almost coming back and now Sancho is beefing with his manager šŸ˜­ I just read that apparently united werenā€™t cleared to publicly comment on his mental health issues either so could get nasty. Itā€™s at the point now where I feel for the fans who just want to watch football but instead all of this tit is happening

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on with united at the moment. Iā€™m not even just saying it because we are rivals but the club is a mess. In the last year alone thereā€™s been the tit with Ronaldo throwing a tantrum and running to Piers Morgan, Antony being accused of abuse by multiple people, Greenwood almost coming back and now Sancho is beefing with his manager šŸ˜­ I just read that apparently united werenā€™t cleared to publicly comment on his mental health issues either so could get nasty. Itā€™s at the point now where I feel for the fans who just want to watch football but instead all of this tit is happening
Thanks love. Itā€™s bloody painful at the minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thanks love. Itā€™s bloody painful at the minute.
I know I have joked about the club in the past but itā€™s honestly gone beyond that now. There are serious issues and I really do feel for the fans as itā€™s not their fault šŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.