Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise how petty this is to notice, but every single England camp all the players rock up in their England gear except Madders šŸ¤£

I think he did that last time aswell lol Best thing about Internationals the welcome vid "hiya" "you alright" "how was your journey" "saka prank" I want points for each time any of the above is in the vid

Reactions: 12
Yes will Ferrell, mia ham, magic Johnson, and a ton of others but not sure if people will recognize the list.

This is America where they donā€™t care much about ā€œsoccerā€ but the media loves celebrities.

Posting this here even though not prem. Sergio Ramos turned down offer from Saudi and galatasaray for big money to go to Sevilla. What sports media doesnā€™t talk about is he prob didnā€™t want to move his family to Saudi or turkey. His wife works and has a job in Madrid. Along with 4 kids. His parents and sister live in Sevilla. Itā€™s an easy decision even if itā€™s so much less money. Heā€™s already rich!
This is what I donā€™t understand, what is the obsession with these players having to earn ridiculous amounts of money when they already earn more than most people in the country/world? I keep seeing people say that moves to Saudi can set up players families for generations to come, but god forbid Neymar or Jordan Hendersons great grandchild has to get a job one day šŸ˜­ I understand they want to make sure their families are secure but they can definitely do that with the wages they already earn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The MG stans all enjoying the Jan break clause in his loan, they dont realize that means the loan has gone bad & Getafe want rid if it happens.

Reactions: 9
The MG stans all enjoying the Jan break clause in his loan, they dont realize that means the loan has gone bad & Getafe want rid if it happens.
Hopefully Ramos will have snapped the little bastard by then

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what I donā€™t understand, what is the obsession with these players having to earn ridiculous amounts of money when they already earn more than most people in the country/world? I keep seeing people say that moves to Saudi can set up players families for generations to come, but god forbid Neymar or Jordan Hendersons great grandchild has to get a job one day šŸ˜­ I understand they want to make sure their families are secure but they can definitely do that with the wages they already earn.
I honestly think the figures just blow their minds that it seems too ridiculous to turn down. Most footballers seem to come from working class backgrounds so even though theyā€™re already earning millions, I donā€™t think you ever lose that working class view on money, so if someone says Iā€™ll take your wages from Ā£200k a week to Ā£500k a week, itā€™s too much money to turn down. I think a lot of people like to think theyā€™d have the principles to turn it down, but I donā€™t think many would. Or in the case of someone like Sadio Mane who donates so much to charity and Senegal, itā€™s not just turning down money for yourself anymore but all the people you can help.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think the figures just blow their minds that it seems too ridiculous to turn down. Most footballers seem to come from working class backgrounds so even though theyā€™re already earning millions, I donā€™t think you ever lose that working class view on money, so if someone says Iā€™ll take your wages from Ā£200k a week to Ā£500k a week, itā€™s too much money to turn down. I think a lot of people like to think theyā€™d have the principles to turn it down, but I donā€™t think many would. Or in the case of someone like Sadio Mane who donates so much to charity and Senegal, itā€™s not just turning down money for yourself anymore but all the people you can help.
I do love Sadio šŸ«¶šŸ¼
What he has done for his village is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Antony dropped from national squad that actually surprised me as this has been known about for months. Right decision tho now he needs suspending from Utd while investigations happening

Reactions: 16
Sadio seems like a really good dude tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 12
doxxing myself but this response from a MG stan actually is cracking me up
Twitter really is a bleeping cesspit šŸ˜­. Full of wafflers

I mean at least itā€™s not the usual ā€œugly bleepā€ tit they come out with.

Reactions: 7
No way are the considering getting rid of Sancho yet were happy to play Ronaldo and wanted Greenwood back šŸ’€

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Actually feel a bit ill reading this, how awful and terrifying for her.

The spotty little cu#t I always knew there was something about him with his massive nostrils

when does common sense tell them not to hit women the tit house weasels

Reactions: 14
Didnā€™t know that Sancho was always such a problem. Thought that once utd had let Pogba, Lingard etc go, it would have sorted things out in the team but I guess not

Reactions: 7
Oh wow look at this PR damage control šŸ˜¬
duck off Jordan. You're a money motivated hypocrite. End of.

It's just like all the bollocks all the Qatar ambassadors spouted when representing the Qatar WC, saying they could make a difference etc. When it was clearly all just a big pile of money coming their way.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.