Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs.

if she’s moved with him she’ll be stuck all alone with that thug

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm sick of the press wetting themselves over MG being unveiled at his new club. Particularly the DM, there's about 5 different stories about him. The guy is a prick! Even before he was outed for being an abusive scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 17
On Jordan Henderson, I used to like him (as our Captain etc) but this is spectacularly tone deaf and a massive crock of shite.

Yet another example of footballers and their bullshit per formative activism on any subject, homophobia, misogyny, racism the lot. Unless they are affected personally - they do not give a damn. The outpouring over Mendy compared to the crickets heard over Rubiales is a fine example. I didn’t hear the great freedom fighter Memphis Depay writing war and peace on Rubiales…..

It’s almost as if taking young, impressionable boys, with likely limited education, plying them with fucktonnes of money and surrounding them with yes men is a recipe for creating uneducated, self entitled morons.

Henderson spectacularly shows that here. I am so disappointed. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sick of the press wetting themselves over MG being unveiled at his new club. Particularly the DM, there's about 5 different stories about him. The guy is a prick! Even before he was outed for being an abusive scumbag
I think i'm gonna start ignoring everything about him as it just makes me angry. And thats usually not at all me lol
Exception being if he gets injured

Reactions: 13
I think i'm gonna start ignoring everything about him as it just makes me angry. And thats usually not at all me lol
Exception being if he gets injured
Same, it's so frustrating. Wish they'd stop writing about him.

Reactions: 9
I’m so jealous about the content from the England national team on socials, so much gets posted especially on YouTube! We’re lucky if we get a 5 minute training video 🤣 The odd time we’ll get some sort of game/quiz from a few players but it’s very rare!

Reactions: 12
Did Kieran trippier think he wasn’t getting called up or something? How is he just allowed a mid season holiday? (Unless it’s someone’s wedding maybe?)

Reactions: 10
Getting sick of all the Getafe content I keep seeing about MG cuddling up to their fans/signing shirts/having his name chanted, I don’t even follow them but I see so many men sharing it too. They even set up an English speaking Twitter account just because they signed him.

We all know the ‘but allegations ruin careers and lives’ quip but apparently even recorded evidence can be made public and scores of men/teenage boys will still welcome him with open arms no questions asked… 🤮 he’s literally got like a heroes welcome?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Getting sick of all the Getafe content I keep seeing about MG cuddling up to their fans/signing shirts/having his name chanted, I don’t even follow them but I see so many men sharing it too. They even set up an English speaking Twitter account just because they signed him.

We all know the ‘but allegations ruin careers and lives’ quip but apparently even recorded evidence can be made public and scores of men/teenage boys will still welcome him with open arms no questions asked… 🤮 he’s literally got like a heroes welcome?!?
It's sickening. The amount of men sticking up for him is 🤮 I suppose in his eyes all this publicity is good but people are only saying your name because of what's happened in the news and not your footballing skills. And it makes his gf look bad which probably makes him feel good and something to hold over her - 'look they're chanting my name, they love me and don't believe you anymore' 😡

Reactions: 13
Yep, it’ll all be forgiven if he’s good for them. it’s a bit like in Hollywood, it’s full of creeps and abusers But no one cares if they’re in a good film 🙄.

”allegations ruin lives” yep they can but 9/10 times the abuser skips free. Also all these men supporting him would be the first to say “they should go to prison for false accusations“ but instead they’re saying “she’s forgiven him” so they must know he’s a guilty man…

if he wasnt guilty he’d have sued her for slander, and wouldn’t have got back with her, but he’s back with her because he’s a toxic manipulating bastard and has gaslit her into thinking he’s changed.

Reactions: 14
As expected, Megan Pickford has not disappointed with the balloons for Arlo’s first day at school 😂 I just love the way she goes so OTT to celebrate things for him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.