Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sane & Kane, it should still be Son & Kane 😭
I'm sorry to detract from your sadness like this, but my brain automatically rhymed Kane with Sane when I read your post and I think now my inner voice will pronounce Kane like that forever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry to detract from your sadness like this, but my brain automatically rhymed Kane with Sane when I read your post and I think now my inner voice will pronounce Kane like that forever
It would have been the most confusing thing ever if Kane went to Bayern last summer, would have had Kane, Mane & Sane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For all this Haaland/Mbappe talk of winning the Ballon d’Or, Jude Bellingham is becoming a shoe in, surely?

Reactions: 11
My boyfriend is in a good mood.

Anyone want him?, Looks a bit like Bernardo if you fancy him, makes nice gyros, Brighton fan?? Collection preferred but will deliver xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I might have been tempted at “makes nice gyros” but you lost me with Brighton fan 😂

• Haha
Nice to see Carl Jenkinson using living in Australia to his advantage and going to support the lionesses in person, a lot of footballers most likely wouldn’t even if it was on their doorstep.

anyway, LETS GO LIONESSES

• Heart
I've just put a bet on. England to win by 2 goals.
Last time I placed a bet, it was Donald Trump to win the Us president election!1

Reactions: 2
Away on holiday so not had time to come on here.
Watched the final in German in our hotel room.
Sad we lost but each one of them can be so proud of their selfs ❤

For all this Haaland/Mbappe talk of winning the Ballon d’Or, Jude Bellingham is becoming a shoe in, surely?
I don't think he has enough accolades for balloon d'Or this season 🤷🏼‍♀️ it seems to go off awards and he didn't get anything with Dortmund. Don't get me wrong he is an immense player 👍
---
Screenshot_20230820-163838.png

So do they mean utd will make a decision or has more info on what happened come out? 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't think he has enough accolades for balloon d'Or this season 🤷🏼‍♀️ it seems to go off awards and he didn't get anything with Dortmund. Don't get me wrong he is an immense player 👍
---
View attachment 2392670
So do they mean utd will make a decision or has more info on what happened come out? 🤔🤔
Think they mean Utd decision, They better have made the right one
---
ugh

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
arranging the breaking of MG’s contract with the lawyers? fingers crossed

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it? What other information are they waiting on? Why are they continuing to string this out, just get bloody rid! It’s plain as day what he did, don’t understand all these ‘internal investigations’.
Its because technically he's innocent:sick: So if they terminate he could sue

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.