Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this also the thread to discuss hot footballers as well as the game? Most of the rave threads are for the City players which blows my mind
Do tell.... Mine's Ruben Diaz, Luke Shaw, Xhaka and loads others I can't think of right now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:love: For me Matic, Ibra, Lindelof, Madders, Rice, Mount, McTominay, Varane are my mains atm

Reactions: 2
1691962201396.jpeg

1691962388599.jpeg

He’s so hot, he’s completely pushed Mason Mount out of the picture as my favourite pretty boy. He has the prettiness whilst the tattoos make him🤤🤤

A rogue one but Darwin Nunez does something to me as well, maybe it’s just the Liverpool shirt or his chaoticness, because in some pictures I even doubt myself.
---
View attachment 2378706
2031 😯😯😯😯😯😯 prison contract FC strike again
---

What's wrong with our hot city boys 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait for a couple years from now when Chelsea are stuck with all these players on 8 year contracts that they can’t get rid of.

Hahaha sorry I don’t think I find any attractive, Grealish at one point but he treats his gf so badly I just can’t see anything attractive about him

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
:love: For me Matic, Ibra, Lindelof, Madders, Rice, Mount, McTominay, Varane are my mains atm
Love Varane as well! 😍 Mount’s cute but his teeth really annoy me 🤣 Colwill, Tierney, Robbo and Thiago…. Oh and the DILF that is Pochettino ❤

Reactions: 5
McTominay, Haaland, Alisson are probably my top three in the Prem but theres a few fit ones on most teams tbf. Poch is defo a DILF. Pretty sure his older son is the same age as me 🤣

Ofcourse my beloved Ruben Neves will always be my bae. Come home babe, I miss you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi I’m Shhhh and I could single handedly fill an entire rave thread on Tyrone Mings if Tattle allowed double posting 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Neymar was a great player at his peak, but he’s had such an underwhelming career. Apparently quite a few clubs in Europe turned down the chance to sign him so Saudi was probably his only option, crazy.

Reactions: 14
Who cares about playing at the highest level when you can just chill with millions in Saudi. Dont even have to play your best
Exactly. All the talk of improving players there. Yeah of course it will but you dint even need to break sweat there.

Reactions: 6

Some news on the chanting yesterday.

A man has been arrested following "tragedy chanting" during Liverpool FC's opening match of the new season against Chelsea.

Metropolitan Police confirmed last night, Sunday, August 13, that a man had been arrested on suspicion of public order offences during the match at Stamford Bridge. A spokesperson for the force confirmed a second man was ejected from Chelsea's stadium as a result of the incident.

Reactions: 9
Him for 45m and Lavia for probably around 60m, Todd Boehly is unhinged 😭 I’m fully expecting Chelsea to win the league either this season or next now as you can’t spend that amount of money and not, would be a huge failure if they don’t at least challenge. City spend a lot of money too but at least they have world class players and trophies to show for it 🤣

Him for 45m and Lavia for probably around 60m, Todd Boehly is unhinged 😭 I’m fully expecting Chelsea to win the league either this season or next now as you can’t spend that amount of money and not, would be a huge failure if they don’t at least challenge. City spend a lot of money too but at least they have world class players and trophies to show for it 🤣

wtaf? where is all of this money coming from (in the FFP sense)? I know, I know, amortisation, bla bla bla, but still - wtf ???!

They’re moving like they’re playing monopoly and want to buy everything available on the board… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonight Matthew I’ll be supporting…

Wolverhampton Wanderers as they go up against the Norwich scarf wearing anti Glazer lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who cares about playing at the highest level when you can just chill with millions in Saudi. Dont even have to play your best
I do have to wonder how the oppressed Saudi’s feel about these footballers coming over. Half of them aren’t married but have kids and I’m sure the WAGs don’t have to comply with the strict modesty laws/rules? Also adding in Jordan Henderson previously speaking up about LGBTQ issues when they can’t do jack about it.
---
Tonight Matthew I’ll be supporting…

Wolverhampton Wanderers as they go up against the Norwich scarf wearing anti Glazer lot
It‘s the @pixxyy vs @wordzalad derby tonight 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I do have to wonder how the oppressed Saudi’s feel about these footballers coming over. Half of them aren’t married but have kids and I’m sure the WAGs don’t have to comply with the strict modesty laws/rules? Also adding in Jordan Henderson previously speaking up about LGBTQ issues when they can’t do jack about it.
---

It‘s the @pixxyy vs @wordzalad derby tonight 😆
jeez with my jinxing at least make it 1 of our other Utd fans. Then more chance of it going my lads way haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.