Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ate they literally buying anyone? No offence to the 2 players named on the above post. But it's just like they are going, " got a spare 50 or 60 million who can we buy?" It's insane!
If they are feel free to look at some fringe Forest players please like Wood, Arter, Shelvey (thank so much Geordies😡) etc they will cost loads less than some in fact you can buy a bundle of our fringe players! 4 players for the price of 1. Delboy eat your heart out 😂🤣😂🤣
They’ll need that spare £50m times 10 if they want Salah and Allison, part of it would be used to set up a therapy hotline for fans. Tbh I wouldn’t blame either, they both deserve to have won multiple league and champions leagues
---
The funny thing is I actually think Maguire would do well elsewhere, I genuinely think the pressure of utd is what makes him so tit 🤣
---

the source
I just feel bad for him, it makes me sad when I see fans chucking stuff at him and other players pulling faces at him. He’s a donkey but everyone deserves a level of respect.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.