Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie's going nowhere.Carroll knows he can do whatever he wants.

Reactions: 4
Knew I should have put a bet on somewhere that Reece James would get injured, christ he is made out of breadsticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I cant jinx I wanted LFC to win 😲 The cockiness from Chelsea is driving me crazy plus the length of contracts hey give to me its like legal cheating haha

Reactions: 2
Just saw Madders story of him wearing the captains armband on his Spurs debut 😭 I guess when Son was subbed, so is Romero third captain? Or just who’s closer to Son when he goes off? 🤣

I know there were a lot of jokes about it being a big job for Chelsea’s vice captain, but I do feel for Reece potentially being injured already, plus Chilwell doesn’t have the best injury history himself.

Reactions: 3
Just saw Madders story of him wearing the captains armband on his Spurs debut 😭 I guess when Son was subbed, so is Romero third captain? Or just who’s closer to Son when he goes off? 🤣

I know there were a lot of jokes about it being a big job for Chelsea’s vice captain, but I do feel for Reece potentially being injured already, plus Chilwell doesn’t have the best injury history himself.
No Romero was subbed after a clash of heads just after he scored in the first half hence why it wasn’t passed to him

Reactions: 7
Just read that yet again there was Hillsborough chants:mad:
“sign on”, “always the victims” and “murderers” all before we had even hit the 20 minute mark. i’m interested to see if these new rules mean that something will actually be done about the idiots who sing about tragedies, i wouldn’t hold my breath though.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
“sign on”, “always the victims” and “murderers” all before we had even hit the 20 minute mark. i’m interested to see if these new rules mean that something will actually be done about the idiots who sing about tragedies, i wouldn’t hold my breath though.
That’s actually awful I’m so sorry ☹.

Maybe they should start stopping the games. All clubs have these pricks so soon word would get around.

Reactions: 8
Is this also the thread to discuss hot footballers as well as the game? Most of the rave threads are for the City players which blows my mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is this also the thread to discuss hot footballers as well as the game? Most of the rave threads are for the City players which blows my mind
Thats 1 of our fave topics :D This thread doesnt really have any rules aslong as it involves a Footballer/Wag ( or ex wag if Ruby's "fans" are here)

• Haha
It’s here!!

Who do you think is hot?It’s a judgement free zone (unless it’s a West Brom player. Then that’s an immediate ick)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.