Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Game delayed for no running water jeez, not something you hear often at PL level

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good start for Spurs. Not a Spurs fan but I’ll be rooting for them because of big Ange 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm just looking forward to when Brentford go back down. I'm still bitter about the mean comments towards Eriksen haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
We’re going to need all 5 subs just to cover our booked players 😆 There must be a red in this game (and probably for something arbitrary!)
Our front three are not filling me with confidence, but hey least our defenders can score😭

Two assists for Maddison already though👀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This Liverpool v Chelsea game should be interesting on paper when you look at both of the lineups. We don’t have a DM and our defense is very dodgy at times, but I don’t even recognize half the names in their starting 11 😭 It’s going to end up the usual 0-0 like it has been every game for the last 2/3 years lol

Reactions: 1
This Liverpool v Chelsea game should be interesting on paper when you look at both of the lineups. We don’t have a DM and our defense is very dodgy at times, but I don’t even recognize half the names in their starting 11 😭 It’s going to end up the usual 0-0 like it has been every game for the last 2/3 years lol
That was me, but then I swear they’ve spent loads of money in this transfer window… I don’t understand🤣

That was me, but then I swear they’ve spent loads of money in this transfer window… I don’t understand🤣
It’s madness. Obviously not all good signings have to be top players who are already well known but I just can’t understand how this is what they have to show after spending almost 1 billion 🤣

Andy Carroll at it again. Getting married hasn't changed him for the better.
Kitty is gay - he might have been interested in her but she definitely isn’t interested in him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.