Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Bayern need a decent CB, we can defiantly provide Eric Dier to provide more assistance in the transfer window x
Also Maguires not fully sold & he's a carabao cup winner if they want a bid war with West Ham

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He'd be much better off with your lads, I know you've owner probs but Chelsea its gonna all implode big time at some point
I thought so too but as soon as I knew he wasn’t fully committed to Liverpool I wanted him nowhere near the club, he’s definitely off to madrid in a few years if he can somehow get out of that lifelong contract 🤣 Chelsea fans are laughing about how much they are spending and the way they are doing it because it doesn’t impact them right now, it will one day though and they won’t be laughing then 🤣

Reactions: 4
Aww poor Harry Kane 😭 🤣 I mean it's Bayern they will win other trophies it's just funny they are doing well then sign Kane and lose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Kane take the dogsitter with him 😭. Does this mean Spurs will now win the league?? What if he’s been the cursed one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought so too but as soon as I knew he wasn’t fully committed to Liverpool I wanted him nowhere near the club, he’s definitely off to madrid in a few years if he can somehow get out of that lifelong contract 🤣 Chelsea fans are laughing about how much they are spending and the way they are doing it because it doesn’t impact them right now, it will one day though and they won’t be laughing then 🤣
100% this. Can't help thinking that we've dodged a bullet somehow, only time will tell.

Maguire to West Ham stalling over personal terms, yeah thats it lad stay a bench warmer

Maguire to West Ham stalling over personal terms, yeah thats it lad stay a bench warmer
Can’t find enough flats in the Olympic village for the family? Daisy can’t get them to move soccer aid down south?

• Haha
Can’t find enough flats in the Olympic village for the family? Daisy can’t get them to move soccer aid down south?
Not allowed to play against any Greek teams in the Europa League might be a problem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Sad
Mbappe staying at PSG how predictable lol
I dont want to jinx the Chelsea/Liverpool game so i'll say at fulltime who I wanted to win lol

Mbappe staying at PSG how predictable lol
I dont want to jinx the Chelsea/Liverpool game so i'll say at fulltime who I wanted to win lol
After the Caicedo/Lavia drama I wanna see Todd Boehly and John Henry square up and throw awful American trash talk at each other, like they do backstage at WWE… 🤣

Mancini’s left the Italian national side, wonder where he’ll go?

Editing to add: Andy Robertson’s little girl arrived on the 7th, they’ve named her Alba.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.