Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ACREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

I can’t believe it. did we actually just win the bleeping TREBLE.

i love this club so much

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That Grealish interview actually made me feel quite emotional, he deserves this. He got a lot of stick for leaving Villa but this is exactly why he did it, won the 2 biggest trophies in the space of a few weeks. Congrats city girlies hope you all get steaming drunk πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that's the worst I have seen City play all season as they lacked that spark and were unable to break Inter down, but far play they have done the treble which they thoroughly deserve.

Reactions: 10
Made up for City, must be nice 🀣🀣🀣🀣 isn’t it weird though that they’ve won a treble here in a season where they haven’t even really felt overly dominant?? Crazy!

Ps I love Grealish, not in a β€œi fancy him” way cos I don’t but i just think he seems like such a genuine, normal lad who is living his dream. His interview with him crying

Anyway my best lad mate is a city fan and he’s out there so I hope he’s having a ball, and to the city girls on here - enjoy πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If that's Gündoğan's last appearance in a City shirt what a way for him to end it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.