Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dream job for some of you (maybe) Man Utd are looking for a player Wellbeing Manager to look after the players when injured. Duties include: helping with personal or emotional difficulties and to provide support as required for long term players.
According to a newspaper. Best get applying for some šŸ˜„
I want this job but for city. Iā€™ll make sure Ruben and Rodriā€™s well-being is supported in any way

Q for the City fans- if you can only win one- do you beat your local rivals or win the CL?
UCL hands down. Want it for esp for pep and KDB

Hereā€™s the newly promoted luton town stadium. I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I want this job but for city. Iā€™ll make sure Ruben and Rodriā€™s well-being is supported in any way

UCL hands down. Want it for esp for pep and KDB

Hereā€™s the newly promoted luton town stadium. I love it

I get people might love Luton's ground but go in it and say the same. It's not great but their fans rightly so love it. Its certainly "very different" to other grounds.

Reactions: 10
Lukaku really was at the wedding with Megan Thee Stallion šŸ¤£
---
Sorry to spam again but wtf is happening?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reece James shares diary entry detailing ongoing injury nightmare

Bless him, I think many more will feel like this too :(
I feel for the guy, a lot of people taking the piss on twitter but I think itā€™s nice thatā€™s heā€™s so open and honest about his feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can tell how fed up he is šŸ˜­

obviously two people can talk without it meaning anything, but this would be a v interesting couple šŸ¤£ if it is her (not 100% sure) then I wanna see the rest of the guest list for that wedding šŸ¤£

omg what, this would be such a random pairing?! almost like the colliding of two universes (idk why football and footballers are so separated from other celebrity culture in my head lol)

also, on another note, i really wish someone from the FA would come out and explain why it's necessary to ban Ivan Toney from all "football-related activity" until September. he's been diagnosed with problem gambling, and they're isolating him from (what I imagine to be) a supportive environment, with people who care, a daily routine, normality... and for what? why would you purposefully isolate someone who is so clearly vulnerable right now? yes, despite the fact that he's clearly got a gambling issue, consequences do need to be faced (pretty sure I read somewhere that it includes compulsory therapy, which is good) - but to ban him from training is so cruel. I really hope he comes back stronger than ever, because it would be such a shame for someone so talented if his career and performance were to take a big hit because of this

sorry for the rant but I keep on thinking about it and the more I think about it the angrier it makes me

Reactions: 15
omg what, this would be such a random pairing?! almost like the colliding of two universes (idk why football and footballers are so separated from other celebrity culture in my head lol)

also, on another note, i really wish someone from the FA would come out and explain why it's necessary to ban Ivan Toney from all "football-related activity" until September. he's been diagnosed with problem gambling, and they're isolating him from (what I imagine to be) a supportive environment, with people who care, a daily routine, normality... and for what? why would you purposefully isolate someone who is so clearly vulnerable right now? yes, despite the fact that he's clearly got a gambling issue, consequences do need to be faced (pretty sure I read somewhere that it includes compulsory therapy, which is good) - but to ban him from training is so cruel. I really hope he comes back stronger than ever, because it would be such a shame for someone so talented if his career and performance were to take a big hit because of this

sorry for the rant but I keep on thinking about it and the more I think about it the angrier it makes me
Exactly I saw a video of Gareth Southgate saying the same thing,

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s clear he has a problem but theyā€™d rather ban him than try help the guy itā€™s sad šŸ˜ž

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Yeah I canā€™t my head around it either for some reasonā€¦ šŸ¤£

Completely agree about Toney. Iā€™ve workshopped with gambling addicts before and sometimes theyā€™re enabled by so many other people who basically make huge profits off of them, because they know they canā€™t resist. I hope he has decent people around him who can help him focus.

Reactions: 9
Finally doing my predictions:

Kane - stays at spurs 1 more year then madrid
Mount - united
Rice - think he takes the leap and goes to bayern
Bernardo - barca
Gundogan - stays at city
Macallister - liverpool (please šŸ˜­)
Caicedo - arsenal or chelsea
Cancelo - barca
Maddison - fulham
Pulisic - ac milan
Winks - luton
Dele - someoneā€™s uni accommodation kitchen
Tierney - stays at arsenal
Weghorst - burnley
JWP - brentford
Barnes - west ham
Maguire - stays at utd (sorry my utd gals)
Vardy - can see him doing 1 more season at leicester to try and get them back up, then he will retire imo.

Also, does anyone know roughly when we all did our predictions for last season on who would win, go down etc? I would love to go back and laugh at how wrong I was šŸ¤£

Anyone seen Anouskaā€™s Insta stories?

ā€œWanted a table outside but being taken downstairs in the restaurant and trying not to be ungratefulā€ā€¦. What a brat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.