Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dream job for some of you (maybe) Man Utd are looking for a player Wellbeing Manager to look after the players when injured. Duties include: helping with personal or emotional difficulties and to provide support as required for long term players.
According to a newspaper. Best get applying for some 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A dream job for some of you (maybe) Man Utd are looking for a player Wellbeing Manager to look after the players when injured. Duties include: helping with personal or emotional difficulties and to provide support as required for long term players.
Goodbye Glasgow, hello Scott McTominay Manchester x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🙋🏼‍♀️I'm on it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m starting today as I mean to go on for the rest of the week

duck Man United and their smelly greasy haired fans

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sweet I’ll start with McTominay. Come straight into my office Scott… Let me look after you, babe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wags are out for anouska’s bday and very drunk which is actually quite nice and funny to see, usually they’re stone faced. Sasha and Katherine (Ross Barkley’s gf) in the second pic… you wouldn’t know because their pics are usually filtered to high heavens lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll be honest if a miracle happens & we win on Sat, I dread to think what Olivia will be calling us :ROFLMAO:
Just enjoy the treble 😭
---
See if you can spot the error 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently Poch doesn’t want Felix as a part of his squad next season, i’m quite surprised by that. Thought he would have given him a chance to prove himself. Do we think Poch will last, or sacked by Christmas? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am here for the thread drama no matter what happens in the final 🍿

Q for the City fans- if you can only win one- do you beat your local rivals or win the CL?
---
Apparently Poch doesn’t want Felix as a part of his squad next season, i’m quite surprised by that. Thought he would have given him a chance to prove himself. Do we think Poch will last, or sacked by Christmas? 🤣
Sacked by Feb I’d guess.

• Haha
I can actually see utd winning. No idea why, i’ve felt that way for weeks that Pep might be more focused on the CL…
that happens i promise to cheer liverpool on for 2 games of your choosing, not v man utd though obvs haha

• Haha
  • Heart
As much as it would pain me to constantly have utd fans lording it over us id 100% take ucl over the fa cup 👍
I know i'm not in that position but everyone should choose CL in that situation. I def would no feeling like winning it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.