Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinley feel ill about this, All I can think about is how many of our fans have been in the situation or have loved ones.
Not to mention players/staff i'm sure will have family members ugh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Pain. I miss them already, it’s crazy how attached you become to players. I’ll even miss his wife ffs, someone else said it earlier but I like that clubs seem to make the effort to integrate the new wags when they join. I feel like back in the days of Cheryl, Colleen etc it would have been really toxic and they all hated each other, but a lot of wags nowadays seem to be genuine friends which is nice. Every time I see the Liverpool wags together i’m plotting on how I can join the group lmao, I would even date Harvey Elliott at this point if it meant I could join their annual cocktail making classes 😭
They definitely all used to be in competition with each other a lot more, that peak wag era was just a whole different level of media circus.

Just realised Keita and the beautiful Konate weren’t there but I think other than that basically the full squad and their partners minus Jones and Elliott’s showed up.

No amount of cocktails could make me go near Elliott in all honesty… 😭

Reactions: 4
My Transfer Predictions so far.
Harry Kane- Manchester United

Declan Rice- Arsenal

Alexis Mac Allister- Liverpool

David Raya- Manchester United or Tottenham

Harry Maguire- Aston Villa

Harvey Barnes- Aston Villa or West Ham

İlkay Gündoğan- Arsenal or Barcelona

James Maddison- Newcastle

James Ward Prowse- Brighton

Kieran Tierney- Newcastle

Kyle Walker- AC Milan

Mason Mount- Manchester United

Ruben Neves- Barcelona

Scott McTominay- Newcastle

Youri Tielemans- Newcastle or Liverpool

Ruben Loftus-Cheek AC Milan

Christian Pulisic- Galatasaray or a Serie A team

Harry Winks- Everton or one of the promoted teams

Joao Cancelo- Arsenal
Barnes to Villa makes sense as he’s got a baby on the way and seems settled in Leicestershire so wouldn’t have to move

Reactions: 3
They definitely all used to be in competition with each other a lot more, that peak wag era was just a whole different level of media circus.

Just realised Keita and the beautiful Konate weren’t there but I think other than that basically the full squad and their partners minus Jones and Elliott’s showed up.

No amount of cocktails could make me go near Elliott in all honesty… 😭
Konate is beautiful. I hope he has an equally beautiful girlfriend to keep him company. Imagine the babies.

Reactions: 6
Konate is beautiful. I hope he has an equally beautiful girlfriend to keep him company. Imagine the babies.
I’m pretty sure he’s single? But he literally only turned 24 last week, plenty of time… 🤣
---
Quick poll on the finals left?

Sevilla v Roma
Man U v Man City
Fiorentina v West Ham
Man City v Inter

I’m saying Roma, City, West Ham (🤞🏼) and City again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure he’s single? But he literally only turned 24 last week, plenty of time… 🤣
---
Quick poll on the final’s left?

Sevilla v Roma
Man U v Man City
Fiorentina v West Ham
Man City v Inter

I’m saying Roma, City, West Ham (🤞🏼) and City again.
My predictions are the exact same as yours, but I’ll add in our final:

Celtic v Inverness 🤣 And I’m of course saying Celtic to win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My predictions are the exact same as yours, but I’ll add in our final:

Celtic v Inverness 🤣 And I’m of course saying Celtic to win
Sorry I didn’t leave it out intentionally, I just know f-all about Scottish football other than Celtic’s dominance 😅

so I’ll back it and go Roma, City, West Ham, City and Celtic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope you’re right about Tierney and McTominay, what a dream having them both playing for the same club 😍
Love KT! 💚 I see they’re both in the Scotland squad, did you get tickets for Georgia game? Some being released tomorrow morning

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry to spam the thread, Carvalho def isn’t happy and I don’t blame him.
This is the one thing that Klopp hates, so if he wasn’t already leaving he definitely is now 🤣 It hasn’t worked out for him but taking it to social media is not going to help any issues he has. Robertson spent most of his first season locked in Klopp’s basement and didn’t complain once, paid off for him but sometimes transfers just don’t work out 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh I can't see Declan going to Bayern as it was reported back in January that he wanted to stay in London unless he has suddenly changed his mind.
https://6foot2.co.uk/declan-rice-wants-to-stay-in-london/
It wouldn’t shock me. He wants solid CL football and probably would have preferred Chelsea but they’re having a little bit of a wobble. Arsenal would be good for family reasons but he would definitely take the prestigious option. I personally don’t want to see him at another PL squad, my heart wouldn’t be able to take it 😭🤣

Reactions: 2
Sorry I didn’t leave it out intentionally, I just know f-all about Scottish football other than Celtic’s dominance 😅

so I’ll back it and go Roma, City, West Ham, City and Celtic! 🤣
Don’t worry, I knew it wouldn’t be intentional I just thought I’d add it to my predictions 😂
Love KT! 💚 I see they’re both in the Scotland squad, did you get tickets for Georgia game? Some being released tomorrow morning
Me too, still miss him 💔 Yeah I’ve got mine, I got lucky with the Scotland tickets this time around! Are you going?

Reactions: 2
“All i do now” has me in stitches 😭
Can tell how fed up he is 😭

obviously two people can talk without it meaning anything, but this would be a v interesting couple 🤣 if it is her (not 100% sure) then I wanna see the rest of the guest list for that wedding 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry, I knew it wouldn’t be intentional I just thought I’d add it to my predictions 😂

Me too, still miss him 💔 Yeah I’ve got mine, I got lucky with the Scotland tickets this time around! Are you going?
No unfortunately, my fiancé is going though the bam 😭

I know we all love a cute players kids vid, around 12.50 1 of Jack Butlands kids scores a goal & the crowd all cheered

obviously two people can talk without it meaning anything, but this would be a v interesting couple 🤣 if it is her (not 100% sure) then I wanna see the rest of the guest list for that wedding 🤣

was just going to post emi Martinez post being at wedding. Meg was seen posting at a football match. Also in Paris at beyonce concert so def in Europe.

I was looking to see if Julian was there bc they will be playing against each other in 2 weeks 😅. No Julian that I can see

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.