Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Anouska’s Insta stories?

“Wanted a table outside but being taken downstairs in the restaurant and trying not to be ungrateful”…. What a brat!!!
I saw…
I did think the Sasha part was cute, she seems like a good mate

Reactions: 7
I saw…
I did think the Sasha part was cute, she seems like a good mate
But then her comment at the end makes it seem like Luke secretly planned it all. I can’t see Sasha having bought all them people tickets and not invited any of the other wags

Reactions: 9
Molly Mae’s sister shared this pic… is that Jesse lingard in the right of the pic?! Why does it look like he’s holidaying with Molly mae and her fam😭

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why this even needs talking about, just get rid of him.
View attachment 2207120
I can see him back in the team. Because of the case being dropped, he has nothing to answer for in the eyes of the law even though the pics and audio say otherwise to me. I don't want him back but if people around the team think it's okay then he'll be back. They might say he has learnt from it and won't do it again blah blah blah 🙄 Not sure how long he has left on his contract but either sell him or send him out on loan until it ends.
The amount of fans that still stick up for him and say he was found innocent so should be back in the team because he can score goals is disturbing. He wasn't found not guilty, case was dropped because they both carried on seeing each other which watered it down meaning the charges brought against him wouldn't have held up in court.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can see him back in the team. Because of the case being dropped, he has nothing to answer for in the eyes of the law even though the pics and audio say otherwise to me. I don't want him back but if people around the team think it's okay then he'll be back. They might say he has learnt from it and won't do it again blah blah blah 🙄 Not sure how long he has left on his contract but either sell him or send him out on loan until it ends.
The amount of fans that still stick up for him and say he was found innocent so should be back in the team because he can score goals is disturbing. He wasn't found not guilty, case was dropped because they both carried on seeing each other which watered it down meaning the charges brought against him wouldn't have held up in court.
Just when your team is washing away the Ronaldo mess, it’s insane that this is even being considered.

Domestic abuse charities will be protesting at Old Trafford. United don’t need this hassle but if they do let him back they deserve every bit of backlash.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why this even needs talking about, just get rid of him.
View attachment 2207120
I can imagine the women’s team will all say no, as will most female fans. commercial partners don’t want that surely?

Imagine you sponsor Man Utd thinking you’re going to get like Varane, Casemiro or Fernandes in your advert and this little creep rocks up to a shoot.

Reactions: 15
Just when your team is washing away the Ronaldo mess, it’s insane that this is even being considered.

Domestic abuse charities will be protesting at Old Trafford. United don’t need this hassle but if they do let him back they deserve every bit of backlash.
Oh I totally agree. I just hope that they truly think about the impact of it from all angles in terms of staff welfare and sponsors etc

It's just whether he would have grounds to sue the club if they terminate his contract because there was no case in the end so thinks he should be back on the team. I hope they sell him on. He is a thoroughly disgusting man and should be behind bars imo.

Reactions: 11
Molly Mae’s sister shared this pic… is that Jesse lingard in the right of the pic?! Why does it look like he’s holidaying with Molly mae and her fam😭
Think the PLT founder is getting married
I lie it’s her weird agent. She’s somehow connected to Jesse through the work Scott Thomas did for his jlingz brand

Reactions: 9
Anyone tell me whether kovatic is a decent player? Not sure Im happy the rumors about him coming to city 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone tell me whether kovatic is a decent player? Not sure Im happy the rumors about him coming to city 🤔🤔🤔
yep - decent player and suspect they’re thinking of bringing him in for squad depth and stops us from running our current players into the ground with the amount of games we play 🤷🏻‍♀️ think he would be so good with our set up, experienced player and has won the CL 4 times with other teams. was a real madrid player before he went to chelsea. mega signing imo.

Reactions: 10
yep - decent player and suspect they’re thinking of bringing him in for squad depth and stops us from running our current players into the ground with the amount of games we play 🤷🏻‍♀️ think he would be so good with our set up, experienced player and has won the CL 4 times with other teams. was a real madrid player before he went to chelsea. mega signing imo.
He also likes to strip to his undies too! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just waiting for Jose to get a red card for punching Taylor :ROFLMAO: The Europa final is mad imo Taylor isnt even trying to hide who he wants to win

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.