Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this right … not only did they think this was acceptable to request & print, but they also spent their money on mocking a tragedy of a team who they aren’t even playing? On one of the biggest games their club have played in the last decade? Hope someone knocks him out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2214740
The fan needs to be banned. This isn't acceptable
way to many twatty fans around
---
Let me get this right … not only did they think this was acceptable to request & print, but they also spent their money on mocking a tragedy of a team who they aren’t even playing? On one of the biggest games their club have played in the last decade? Hope someone knocks him out.

word fail me except hope the bleep gets punched

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2214740
The fan needs to be banned. This isn't acceptable

Both are absolute arseholes. No need for this at all.

Reactions: 10
De Gea trying his best to make us take away the contract lol

Reactions: 1
Wan Bissaka doing the most on the pitch as usual. I'm sorry to say this if it wasn't for rashford's goals, he would be in the same category as Maguire. Absolutely ineffective, won't run, can't play make and can't tackle for tit!!

Reactions: 3
I was expecting worse tbf :ROFLMAO:
---
oh & congrats City, said it other week my only hope is with Lukaku 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Congrats City!

Looking forward to seeing what players utd offload and buy in the transfer window.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.