Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new beef for me this week

duck Inter Milan!!

bunch of dolmio puppet rejects, no Spag Bol in this house this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ll be Ange Postecoglouā€™s biggest fan if the first thing he does is get rid of Eric Dier. Please Ange.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ll be Ange Postecoglouā€™s biggest fan if the first thing he does is get rid of Eric Dier. Please Ange.
One thing I loved about him was his attitude towards players who werenā€™t good enough. He gave them a chance and if they didnā€™t play the way he wanted them to they were benched. Same with players whoā€™s heads were turned, as soon as he felt they wanted a move he moved them on and that was that.

He will also bang on about how he ā€˜getsā€™ your club and how youā€™ll be surprised by how long heā€™ll be there but then turn down all offers he gets to stay at the club and move with the first chance he gets x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabriela Cavallin, who had a relationship with Antony, filed a police report in SĆ£o Paulo on Monday. She claims that on May 20th, she was assaulted by the Manchester United player. At that time, Antony was in England.
The report includes ā€˜photos of abrasions and threatening messagesā€™ from Antony, and according to her, there had been previous aggressions from the 23-year-old. #MUFC [@geglobo via @Sport_Witness]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gabriela Cavallin, who had a relationship with Antony, filed a police report in SĆ£o Paulo on Monday. She claims that on May 20th, she was assaulted by the Manchester United player. At that time, Antony was in England.
The report includes ā€˜photos of abrasions and threatening messagesā€™ from Antony, and according to her, there had been previous aggressions from the 23-year-old. #MUFC [@geglobo via @Sport_Witness]
Wtf! Is this is gf or someone else? So he wasn't in the same country at the time of assault?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so sad šŸ˜­ same old story, players and coaches who do well in Scotland always jump ship when the PL calls. Canā€™t blame them really. Wonder how many players heā€™ll poach šŸ™„
Yeah canā€™t really blame him for taking the job tbf, itā€™s just annoyed me all the tit heā€™s been saying for weeks now when he knew he was taking the job. I hope he does well though! (Unless he takes any players or staff, then I hope heā€™s sacked by Christmas x)

Reactions: 8
Wtf! Is this is gf or someone else? So he wasn't in the same country at the time of assault?
This is someone else - I think he was cheating on his girlfriend with two people (see a few threads back) so maybe this is one of them? I'm trying to dig for more!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah canā€™t really blame him for taking the job tbf, itā€™s just annoyed me all the tit heā€™s been saying for weeks now when he knew he was taking the job. I hope he does well though! (Unless he takes any players or staff, then I hope heā€™s sacked by Christmas x)
I think he will do well actually, the attacking style of play he likes should waken up boring old Spurs and he does get the best out of players. Maybe a long stretch with Dier though šŸ¤£

God knows whoā€™ll replace him, shudder to think with some of the names Iā€™ve heard šŸ«£
---
This is someone else - I think he was cheating on his girlfriend with two people (see a few threads back) so maybe this is one of them? I'm trying to dig for more!
What a bastard! Donā€™t get the attraction with this guy, looks like a lizard! Theyā€™ll be attracted to his pay packet most likely.

Reactions: 5
Got this from twitter

Antony was with the United squad on May 19th and travelled to Bournemouth.

May 20th with the United squad all day for a 3pm kick off and then travelled back with United.

Literally impossible for him to assault the Woman who has claimed he did it on May 20th.

I can't comment on text messages of course tho. But she would of handed them over.

Reactions: 5
Got this from twitter

Antony was with the United squad on May 19th and travelled to Bournemouth.

May 20th with the United squad all day for a 3pm kick off and then travelled back with United.

Literally impossible for him to assault the Woman who has claimed he did it on May 20th.

I can't comment on text messages of course tho. But she would of handed them over.
FFS. Though I dread to think of what the text messages were!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.