Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s probably a national shortage of balloon arches after all the pregnancy announcements.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh & all you gloryhunters jumping on the Inter Miami train🖕

I can smugly say I was there before, well more I got lucky as I stole Mum's raffle prize as it ended up being a Inter Miami shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her private account comment under someone’s post and her profile pic is now her & declan so they must be.
He’s moving to that bigger wage bracket, she’ll have forgiven him and be ready to go on a shopping spree

Reactions: 16
Seen his name trending on Twitter. Everton (again 🙄) Burnley and Forest being talked about.
No thanks we had a "marquee" signing last year and it didn't work out. Hopefully this season Coops will get his say on what players to bring in.
Rumours about Jessie, off to USA as he loves it so much.

Reactions: 6
If Man City don’t win tonight I’ll be filing my own charge against them

Charge 116: Emotional distress

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had a walk to the local shop this morning with my city top on....couple of inter shouts at me but more good luck city shouts 🎉 I'm so nervous I feel sick 🤣🤣 God damn football messing with my blood pressure 🤣🤣💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that most footballers are in Ibiza/Mykonos or Caribbean islands and then Rob Holding is at a country music festival in Nashville… 🤣
New favourite contender for different type of footballer holiday, Danjuma randomly going up Mt Fuji… 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
New favourite contender for different type of footballer holiday, Danjuma randomly going up Mt Fuji… 🤣

I LOVE this!
I love it when they don't follow the pack.

Ps if we see a balloon arch up there, please don't tell me...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the same, sure the private IG was just a selfie of her… tbf I reckon loads of them read here😂
If they do

Hi Isabelle hun, can I borrow Erling? Not tonight because Olivia might send me a box of wasps but just whenever he’s free? We can sort something out babe.

Thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If they do

Hi Isabelle hun, can I borrow Erling? Not tonight because Olivia might send me a box of wasps but just whenever he’s free? We can sort something out babe.

Thanks x
Lots of love to the Haaland thread

Without you lot sexualising him he wouldn’t be the player he is

Ride him till the sun comes up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never thought I would be hoping for a city win, but if it means Lauryn Goodman will fly off the rails i’m all for it 🤣 Kyle Walker to score the winner 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.