Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Bloody awful
---

They are scum from the rough end of Manchester
---

It is typical of anyone but United bozos. I have never seen a City shirt worn in the USA still.
thats a bit to far, all clubs have twatty fans we've got plenty of them. you just have to go on Football Twitter.
theres also plenty of decent fans like the ones in this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
Bloody awful
---

They are scum from the rough end of Manchester
---

It is typical of anyone but United bozos. I have never seen a City shirt worn in the USA still.
Plenty of utd fans are “scum” … including the clown that wore a shirt mocking the deaths of 97 people. Would you like it if I grouped you in with him? If not, then I suggest you don’t do it with city fans. The city fans on this thread are great and always up for a laugh and banter, as are the fans of the other clubs so I don’t think it’s fair for you to come on here (especially when you rarely post) and try to cause problems.

• Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Only just coming up for air - what a night! ⚒
Half of the Italian double completed… over to you my City sisters! Pulling for you Saturday night!

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
its tough because i think alot got a soft spot for Leicester the season they won pl, so I want them up. But Everton jeez they've just always been here
I can’t stand the Vardys so i’ll take a great deal of pleasure in them going down. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Not fluent but he’s trying to say Rio wouldn’t have congratulated Man City if he was still playing and he’s two faced.
Which shows how pathetic that young player is. Even Sir Alex messaged Pep to congratulate him. A bigger person can do this a little boy cannot as he doesn't understand respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

olivia321

VIP Member
What you on about every club have had players at World Cup or no you have to play in super cup just means you will have to play one less money spinning friendly I am sure you have got enough money and players for that matter
---

Yes and they also have more players and money than other clubs no sympathy for the other friendlies they are just for money they could just have a few local friendlies and community shield if it wasn’t for the money they need for accounting purposes
---

Yes I know the World Cup had an effect but England is just one country are the other man City players going miss the call ups
We’re fucking loaded, we’ve won the treble and Gucci’s on the piss, no one’s arsed about England their shit they’ll never win anything they just build everyone’s hopes up.

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Also just realised that sounds like I'm defending him which I'm not. just seem to have physical assaulted seems to be impossible in that time frame
I think it’s been reported now that the accusations from the 20th May (when he had a game or was with the team) were threats of violence via text, not in person. What a scumbag.

Diddikins

VIP Member
West Ham Chairman has said Declan Rice has played last game for West Ham. They promised him he could go. He has his heart set on leaving
Sullivan is such a cunt. We all know it’s coming, even more so given how vague Rice was when asked about it last night but to make those comments is just poor really. We’ve just won a trophy and you’re throwing shit like that out there.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I had a dream last night that city lost the CL final on pens, with Stones missing the decisive penalty 😐 It was Brighton they were playing, and it ended with me lying on the pitch holding hands with Walker trying to comfort him? So apologies to the city gals on the thread for what I may have accidentally just manifested!

• Haha
  • Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
I hate football twitter. It’s full of gammons and children. I will never understand people who have rivals on tweet alert just to send weird abuse.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Twitter will always defend the men. Look at the ones who still fanboy over Mendy and Greenwood and Partey. 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick

olivia321

VIP Member
first time I’ve seen a footballer or anyone I think wear a neck tie to the beach 🤣

Looks like she’s on holiday with her gay hairdresser

I had a dream last night that city lost the CL final on pens, with Stones missing the decisive penalty 😐 It was Brighton they were playing, and it ended with me lying on the pitch holding hands with Walker trying to comfort him? So apologies to the city gals on the thread for what I may have accidentally just manifested!
I hope you have a dream about a crocodile being in your room tonight

• Haha