Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Stormzy is 72 years old blaming his team for the loss :ROFLMAO: 🙈

god that is 72 error still is happening haha
---
oh i've a SOTM Joel not Gary :p

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Surprised you doubt it.

Personally i think Rashford is 100% ego, hidden behind PR. Others might be just as bad as he is, but they don't try and paint themselves as saints.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about Lucia cheating were leaked by him, to make himself look better.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about Lucia cheating were leaked by him, to make himself look better.
I don't doubt he shags around, it's the whole "virgin" bride thing. That's just bizarre and I don't know how anyone could possibly know this unless it came direct from the horses mouth and I can't see him repeating that to all and sundry.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Saw Dan James trending got slightly worried, but its just Footie Twitter hijacking Fulhams POTS vote as rookie error everyone gets 3 votes & you dont need to log in

Surfcat123

Let me get this right … not only did they think this was acceptable to request & print, but they also spent their money on mocking a tragedy of a team who they aren’t even playing? On one of the biggest games their club have played in the last decade? Hope someone knocks him out.

Bloody awful
---
I'm sorry but how many more videos are going to come out about city's so called fans.
Video just came out of them throws bottles shouting munich on a train
---
I dont know how to upload it unfortunately
They are scum from the rough end of Manchester
---
I dont know how city fans feel as none have come out to say anything about it.
---
I am so fed up of this double standard that's going on
It is typical of anyone but United bozos. I have never seen a City shirt worn in the USA still.

Last edited: